- 8 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre''s delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Automobiles Top-Selling Scooters In India For September 2019: Honda Activa Continues To Maintain Lead In Segment
- Sports Sourav Ganguly is the best person to lead BCCI: Vinod Rai
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Each one of us dreams of having luscious and soft lips and hence taking care of the lips with the right products is extremely important. Here, we are presenting to you essential lip products for women, so continue reading.
You should take care of your lips just like your face and other parts of the body. We all have loved lip products where lip gloss, lip balm, and lipsticks play a very important role.
A beautiful, supple and luscious lip is definitely a beautiful sight, but cracked and peeling lips can lead to an embarrassing situation.
However, if you are the one who is obsessed of owning different lip products, here are the ones you must have in your makeup bag.
Chapsticks are so common these days that people are now preferring them over lipsticks. Chapped and dry lips can be really troublesome, but applying lip balm can be of great help.
While most of the lip balms come with SPF these days, it is important to have them in your vanity. Applying lip products with SPF can help to protect your lips from the harmful rays of the sun and also help keep the lips hydrated for a long period of time.
2. Lip Butter
Just like body butter, lip butter has been an important lip essential. Lip butter contains a lot of fatty oils and essential oils that help to keep your lips hydrated and moisturised all day long.
Also, due to the waxes present in the lip product, it can help to prevent moisture loss, thus preventing dehydration of the lips. You can apply some lip butter on the lips before going to bed to wake up with luscious lips.
3. Lip Gloss
Lip gloss is another important lip essential a woman should have. It not only helps to enhance your appearance, but it keeps your skin hydrated for long period of time.
Lip gloss comes in a variety of colours and flavours and hence you can choose the appropriate one, according to your need. Always opt for fruit-based lip gloss, as it helps to keep your lips healthy.
4. Tinted Balm
Just like a lip balm, tinted balm has its own important in the life of a woman. If you are a nude makeup lover, you would surely have a tinted balm in your wardrobe. Tinted balm looks very natural on the lips and it does not have any colour pigmentation.
You can wear it with any outfit and at any occasion. It is best to be worn at offices to look natural and stunning.
5. Lip Scrub
Lip scrub is as important as a face scrub and body scrub are. Most of them prefer using a body scrub on lips, which should be avoided at any cost.
There are varieties of lip scrubs available in the market, which help to keep your lips moisturised and hydrated for long. Using lip scrub helps to remove the dead skin cells easily, thus improving the appearance of the lips.
Of course, this is the most important lip essential a woman has in her wardrobe. Each one of us loves lipsticks, as it helps to give you attractive lips.
According to studies, it is believed that a woman carrying lipstick on her lips is more confident than a woman who is not. You should choose an appropriate lipstick as per your skin tone and also prefer to choose the one that is long lasting.
7. Lip Stains
If you are the one who is looking for a long-lasting lip product than a lipstick or a lip balm, then lip stain is a better idea. Using lip stain requires a lot of courage and care; and women who love this product, master the art of carrying it with confidence. Lip stains are highly pigmented and hence you need to be extra-cautious, as lip stains often lead to bleeding lips.
8. Lip Liner
Lip liner is another important lip product a woman should have. In order to complete the whole look, you need to take the help of a lip liner.
Lip liner helps to give you a more defined look and also finishes the lipstick well. Always make sure that you choose a lip liner which matches the shade of your lipstick.