- 20 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- News 6-year-old boy dies after falling into steaming sambar in school
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Makeup is an art and the right kind of brush can make all the difference. Makeup brushes help place the products neatly on the face.
They are essential for any well-sculpted look. Of course, ap-plying makeup by hand is the easiest way, but once you start using these brushes, you will notice a certain cleanness to the look.
There are many types of brushes and each of them is meant for a specific application. Let us go through all the different types of makeup brushes and how to use them.
It is a flat round-edged brush. Foundation brush lets you apply liquid and cream foundations with a smooth finish.
Applying liquid foundations by hand can me messy and streaky. On the other hand, sponges tend to absorb most of the product, leaving hardly any to transfer onto the skin.
A good foundation brush has bristles of moderate thickness. The bristles should be slightly flexible; but not too much, as that can lead to a streaked application.
Take some product out on a palette or the back of your hand and use the brush to apply it in small even strokes.
This brush is the magic wand that turns you into a princess. It has a feathered-out edge with soft bristles that helps set the foundation after the basic application by the flat brush.
It gives a buffed effect to your skin, giving it that flawless surreal look.
The soft bristles smooth the foundation into the pores. Do not worry, no pores will get clogged if you follow the correct cleansing routine.
The concealer brush is also a flat brush but of a smaller width and a pointed tip. It is not meant for blending, but to dab the concealing product onto the dark spots and blemishes.
A contour brush is another indispensable part of your brush set. Contouring is necessary when you need to give your look that little extra something. It elevates your best features. It is a round brush with a pointed edge.
It is a narrow flat brush with an angled edge. It is used to define the eyebrows, eyeliner, and eye-shadow. You need to have this brush in your kit if you are a fan of the dramatic bold eye.
This is a very slim pointed brush, sort of like a number zero paint brush, only slimmer. It allows a sharp and clean application of the eyeliner.
Try the ones with silicone bristles.They render a natu-ral movement to the eyeliner. Real techniques make one worth buying.
It is a rounded narrow brush with very soft bristles. It is used to smoothen out the eyeshadow and to give depth at the crease.
This is a medium-sized round brush with soft bristles. It is specially designed to transfer pigment to the skin in a way that looks natural. They are of two types - angled and domed.
Domed ones are used when a naturally flushed look is desired. Angled ones are used to add some drama to the cheeks.
Often, the occasion calls for beautifully sculpted lips. A simple application of lipstick cannot do the trick, for this, you require a lip brush. It is a narrow flat brush with firm bristles.
These are some of the basic makeup brushes that you absolutely must have when starting out in your makeup journey. The more you experiment, the more fun it will get.