- 1 hr ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 1 hr ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 2 hrs ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- 2 hrs ago Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- Finance ICICI Securities Bets On This Maharatna Stock For Return Up To 38%, Target Time 1 Year
- News Deaths of Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails 'alarming': MEA
- Education Mrs. Rupal Dalal, MD, JD Institute of Fashion and Technology conferred with the Global Gandhi Award
- Movies Mumfluencers Awards 2022: Josh Hosts A Happening Event In Collaboration With Grehalakshmi Magazine
- Technology Crypto Thieves Exploit Blockchain Bridges to Snatch $100Mn From Binance-linked network
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
Women prefer going for makeup that is trending and in the eye section, one of the most popular looks that women always want to have is the smoky eye look.
Smoky eyes imply having a shaded colour all around the eye region, so that the eyes become the most attractive part of the face. Now to do this are "basics" that you must know and the right kind of "cosmetics" that can help accentuate the look.
If you also want to try having the smoky eye look to be counted among the fashionistas, here are the basics that you've got to keep in mind. Read on and make a note of these.
Different Colours For Smoky Eyes
Many women think that smoky eyes implies only smudging out the area with black colour. Those who think so are very wrong, as smokey eyes can be much more than black. It can be silver, golden, blue, purple, red or pink and so on, depending on your personal choice.
To do the smokey eyes right at home, one needs more than one kind of a brush. The brushes required to do smoky eyes rightly are a blending brush, fluffy blending brush, eyeshadow brush and an angled brush. Depending on which cometic you are applying around your eye area, you have to pick the right brush.
Beginners In The Smoky Eye Makeup Look
Smoky eye makeup is not only about the eye products. A good smoky eye makeup starts with application of a primer and concealer on your eyelids. Applying primer and concealer one after the other on the eyelid creates a smooth base for the rest of the eye makeup to remain in shape and place.
How Much Colour To Apply For The Smoky Eye Effect
Smoky eyes are all about having a coating on the eye region with different colours. Different portions of the eyes have different shades of colour that is applied. As shown in the picture, right below the eyebrow is the nude area, followed by liner on the edge of the eyelid. The dark colour is at the outer edge of the eyes, while light colour on the inner most corner, towards the nose side.
Consider The Shape Of Your Eyes
Just because your friends are good in doing a smoky eye makeup, it is not that they will do the same for you. Rather, your friend might put in her best, but the final effects of smoky eyes are highly dependent on the shape of the eyes. Depending on whether your eyes are big, small, round or deep socket - you should pick your smoky eye style.
- disorders cureWhat is Mucus Fishing Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Treatments And Prevention
- skin careTired Of Bags Under Your Eyes? Try These 14 Simple Tricks
- disorders cureWhat Is Squint Or Crossed Eye? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- disorders cureWhat Is Photophobia Or Light Sensitivity? How Is It Different From Photosensitivity?
- diabetesWhat Is Diabetic Retinopathy? Stages, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- disorders cureCan The Same Person Have Different Coloured Eyes? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Heterochromia
- disorders cureInternational Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- nutrition17 Amazing Health Benefits Of Rose Apple (Java Apple)
- wellnessWhat Are The 7 Types Of Hunger And How To Deal With Them?
- wellnessDo You Use Contact lenses? Then You Should Read About Contact Lens Solution Toxicity
- disorders cureLazy Eye (Amblyopia): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- wellnessCOVID-19: Is It Safe To Wear Contact Lenses During The Pandemic?