- 13 hrs ago Expert Article: Receded Gums, Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago July 2022: Numerological Predictions For This Month
- 18 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Wimbledon: Sinner labels Alcaraz triumph one of his best after sinking Spanish star's hopes
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 Episode 2 Highlights: Erika Packard Gets Eliminated From The Rohit Shetty Show
- News Denmark: Several people shot at Copenhagen shopping mall, police say
- Education PSEB Class 10th Result 2022 : Punjab Board Likely To Declare 10th Results In First Week Of July
- Technology Week 26, 2022 Launch Roundup: OnePlus Nord 2T, Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro, Nokia G11 Plus, And More
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan Gets Two New Colour Options
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
Aren't we all sick of using the same old black eyeliner or kajal pencil that we have been using for the past decade or so? Different eyeliner shades can impact your entire look in different ways and you must try them.
The internet has brought with it access into the amazing ways we can use makeup for multiple uses. Before this, we were all very oblivious to the fact that using, for example, a white eyeliner can actually benefit you. Like why would anyone want to use a white eyeliner, right?
However, trying something different from the usual can surely make heads turn. This post is meant to help you figure out how different shades of eyeliners can help you look your best when you need it.
And then of course there are many mascara and eyeshadow tricks too that can help you change up your entire look, but this post doesn't focus on that. So, keep reading to find out how different shades of an eyeliner can change your look.
1. White: Go buy a white eyeliner as soon as you can. These can make the eyes look bigger. It makes a huge difference to your appearance, and you'll see how those compliments will start flowing in.
2. Nude: If you had a rough night, or if you were up all night reading or watching TV, things we don't encourage by the way, you need this little baby in your vanity. Nude eyeliners would make your eyes look instantly brighter and make it look like you've had a well-rested night.
3. Black: Love that sexy smoldering look? Or just a basic bold eye look? Then this is the shade to go for. There's nothing better than a deep, charcoal black eyeliner shade.
4. Brown: Looking for something a little more natural than a black eyeliner? Then, go for brown. Brown is a lot more subtle and gives a similar effect and is a much better option to choose from for your everyday wear.
5. Grey: Grey has the same smoldering effect as the black one, but it actually works better if you want something that is not too harsh.
- make up tipsQatil Haseenaon Ke Naam Actress Sanam Saeed Convinces Us To Ace The Winged Eye Makeup Look
- make up tipsDare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- make up tipsHappy Birthday Shilpa Shetty: 3 Makeup Looks Of The Bollywood Beauty You Would Love To Copy
- make up tipsUrvashi Dholakia Rocks Sharp Cat Eyeliner But Her Neon Nail Enamel Seems To Be The Perfect Colour For Summer
- make up tipsNia Sharma Yet Again Creates Drama With Her Sparkling Blue Eyeliner And It’s Time You Should Also Dare To Wear
- make up tipsBanita Sandhu’s Peppy And Cool Colour-pop Eye Makeup Could Be Your Go-To Party Look In Spring Season
- make up tipsRoohi Promotions: Janhvi Kapoor’s Minimal Pink Make-Up Look Is All You Need To Copy To Get Ready In 5 Minutes
- make up tipsRoohi Promotions: Janhvi Kapoor Oozes Oomph In Her Shimmery Purple Eyeliner; Will You Dare To Try It?
- make up tipsUrvashi Dholakia Goes Creative With Her Eye Makeup And Flaunts Blue And Yellow Liner!
- make up tipsKajal Aggarwal Shows How To Grab Eyeballs With Her Vibrant Eye Makeup; Here’s How You Can Get The Look!
- make up tipsTimes Power Women Award: Hina Khan Lifts Our Spirit High With Her Bright Pink Eye Makeup Look
- make up tipsJanhvi Kapoor’s Perfect Winged Eyeliner And Sleek High Ponytail Will Surely Beat Your Monday Blues