- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
We have all heard about the amazing benefits of argan oil on the hair. The Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream has argan oil and is great for curls. Keep reading the rest of the review to find out more.
Packaging: It comes in a brown semi transparent bottle, with a white pump dispenser. The pump dispenser makes it really easy to get the product out with minimal wastage, and makes it easy for travel too. The bottle is slightly on the heavier side though.
Natural curls and waves need to be smooth and defined to look their best. Moroccan oil intense curl cream is an ideal leave-in conditioner rich in argan oil and vitamins. It defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue. Curls look shiny, shapely, beautifully refreshed and touchably soft.
- Colour-safe, sulphate-free, phosphate-free, paraben-free
- Defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue
- Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccan oil intense curl cream throughout damp or dry strands and style as usual or let hair dry naturally
The product has a creamy, slightly sticky texture, although that's probably what helps the curls stay in place. Since it is a curl cream, you need to apply it only on your curls, so how much you would need all depends on how long your hair is and the state that your curls are in. This helps structure and shape the driest and frizziest of curls.
Fragrance: It has a very light, subtle fragrance that would go away in a while.
Overall, this product would give you long lasting, well structured curls. However, it is a little towards the expensive side.
- Shapes and hydrates curls
- Amazing for damaged hair
- Subtle fragrance
- Heavy bottle
- REALLY expensive
Price: Rs 3,265 for 300 ml