- 9 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 9 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 10 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
We have all heard about the amazing benefits of argan oil on the hair. The Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream has argan oil and is great for curls. Keep reading the rest of the review to find out more.
Packaging: It comes in a brown semi transparent bottle, with a white pump dispenser. The pump dispenser makes it really easy to get the product out with minimal wastage, and makes it easy for travel too. The bottle is slightly on the heavier side though.
Natural curls and waves need to be smooth and defined to look their best. Moroccan oil intense curl cream is an ideal leave-in conditioner rich in argan oil and vitamins. It defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue. Curls look shiny, shapely, beautifully refreshed and touchably soft.
- Colour-safe, sulphate-free, phosphate-free, paraben-free
- Defines, moisturizes, nourishes and fights frizz without leaving a sticky residue
- Apply one pump (or more, depending on hair length and texture) of Moroccan oil intense curl cream throughout damp or dry strands and style as usual or let hair dry naturally
The product has a creamy, slightly sticky texture, although that's probably what helps the curls stay in place. Since it is a curl cream, you need to apply it only on your curls, so how much you would need all depends on how long your hair is and the state that your curls are in. This helps structure and shape the driest and frizziest of curls.
Fragrance: It has a very light, subtle fragrance that would go away in a while.
Overall, this product would give you long lasting, well structured curls. However, it is a little towards the expensive side.
- Shapes and hydrates curls
- Amazing for damaged hair
- Subtle fragrance
- Heavy bottle
- REALLY expensive
Price: Rs 3,265 for 300 ml