- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Lakme has been coming up with some really amazing products like primers and mousse foundations. These are all products that the Indian makeup market has been in dire need of since a very long time. Today, we will review the Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Colour.
It comes in a rose gold, shiny outer carton. We just love how pretty it looks. The product details are written on the outer carton in brown, along with the shade names. Inside, the tube is a light, blush pink coloured tube with a rose gold cap. The product details and the shade name are listed on the inside tube as well.
Say 'No' to touch ups with this perfect for office wear, Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Matte Lip and Cheek Color. Lakme's first lip and cheek color comes in a mousse texture that's weightless, giving a powdery matte finish to lips and a soft blush to your cheeks. Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Matte Lip and Cheer Color is ideal for daily office wear, adding charm and lasting long. Its dual benefit makes it a high functional product for the busy and on-the-go working woman. It Looks and feels weightless because of the light-weight formula. Since it's a mousse texture, it absorbs well, giving an intense color that is long-lasting. The applicator brush glides on seamlessly, making is easy to apply and giving a smooth and even finish. There are 10 vibrant shades designed especially for both lips and cheeks.
Features & Benefits:
- Mousse textured light-weight lip color
- Can be used on lip and cheek
- Matte lip color
- Long stay
- Ultra matte
- Available in a variety of shades
Texture: As it claims, the texture is indeed very lightweight. When you put it on, it feels like the lips are bare. The liquid goes on slightly glossy and dries to a perfectly matte finish. It may be a tad bit too drying on people who have really dry lips, so it is best to use a lip balm before using this lip color.
For the cheeks, a few dots on the cheeks is all you need to get a good color pay off.
Applicator: The pointed applicator makes even and complete application super easy, as you can even line the lips with the pointed end of the brush. We absolutely love the brush.
Longevity: We can't quite agree with the 'no touch-ups' claim, as after 3-4 hours, you would need to reapply it, since it starts to crease. But this isn't very important. It only needs to be done if you want your lipstick to look completely flawless.
Shades: We tried out the shades 'Rose Touch' and 'Cocoa Soft'. Rose touch is a soft nude pink shade, it can also be described as a dirty rose shade. It is a very subtle shade perfect for people who would like a pink shade for everyday wear and don't prefer light nude shades much.
Cocoa soft is the perfect quintessential 90s brown shade. And since we are seeing all the 90s trends make a comeback, this is a perfect shade to own. It is a medium-toned brown, again perfect for everyday wear.
Fragrance: This lipstick has the best fragrance ever. It smells like vanilla cake, and the smell lasts quite long too. We just hope you don't end up wanting to eat it!
The product is quite similar to the soft matte lip creams by NYX, with a shade range a lot more suitable for the Indian skin tones, as a few of the NYX shades can wash out Indian faces.
- Highly pigmented
- Matte finish
- Reasonably priced
- Can be a little drying
Price: Rs. 575 for 9 g