- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Heavy security ahead of polling
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kama Ayurveda has a brilliant range of products that are all organic. Today, we will be reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Organic Sesame Oil.
This is a cold pressed, completely organic oil.
Packaging: Another one of the perfect packaging examples by Kama Ayurveda products, this comes in a basic light peach box, with the same layout as all the other Kama Ayurveda products.
The bottle inside is absolutely gorgeous. We are in love with those bottles. It is a reddish brown translucent bottle with a gold, metallic cap. The bottle does not seem to be travel-friendly though.
100% organic and cold pressed
it is a light and soothing oil to repair damaged skin and hair and give a healthy glow, which is ideal for a massage. Nutrient rich with vitamins A, B, and E, and abundance of minerals, this oil quickly penetrates into the skin and scalp, neutralising the damaging effects of oxygen molecules, which otherwise damage healthy cells, accelerating the deterioration of ageing.
Massage it on to the skin to increase blood circulation and leave the skin soft. Massage on the hair to revitalise and smoothen the hair strands, which is especially good for heat-damaged hair. This oil helps to remove dandruff and acts as a deep conditioner. It also helps to prevent tanning and damage caused by harmful UV radiations.
This sesame oil is 100% organic and pure. It is cold pressed from organically grown sesame seeds from Tamil Nadu.
- 100% organic
- Cold pressed
- Light & absorbent
- Conditions damaged hair
- Reduces fine lines
- Increases blood circulation
- Prevents tanning
Texture: It is a very lightweight oil and gets absorbed by the skin pretty easily. It is meant for both hair and skin. Just a few drops would be enough for your entire face.
Finish: It gives a very nice, dewy and radiant glow to the face, without making your skin look oily or greasy. For the hair, it adds a nice shine.
However, it has a really strong oily smell, which some people may not like.
- Brightens the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Makes the hair shiny
- Lightweight in texture
- Gets absorbed easily
- Strong oily smell
Price: Rs. 450 for 200 ml
Boldsky Rating: 4/5