- 7 hrs ago Ketu Transit 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 10 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Stuns In Her Saree-Inspired Black Outfit With Interesting Palla And Silver Jewellery
- 10 hrs ago Kalla Reh Jayenga: Nikki Tamboli Raise Fashion Quotient A Notch Up With Her Shimmering Powder-Blue Lehenga
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Sports Euro 2020: Denmark vs Finland match suspended as Eriksen collapses on the pitch
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Automobiles New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Kama Ayurveda has a brilliant range of products that are all organic. Today, we will be reviewing the Kama Ayurveda Organic Sesame Oil.
This is a cold pressed, completely organic oil.
Packaging: Another one of the perfect packaging examples by Kama Ayurveda products, this comes in a basic light peach box, with the same layout as all the other Kama Ayurveda products.
The bottle inside is absolutely gorgeous. We are in love with those bottles. It is a reddish brown translucent bottle with a gold, metallic cap. The bottle does not seem to be travel-friendly though.
100% organic and cold pressed
it is a light and soothing oil to repair damaged skin and hair and give a healthy glow, which is ideal for a massage. Nutrient rich with vitamins A, B, and E, and abundance of minerals, this oil quickly penetrates into the skin and scalp, neutralising the damaging effects of oxygen molecules, which otherwise damage healthy cells, accelerating the deterioration of ageing.
Massage it on to the skin to increase blood circulation and leave the skin soft. Massage on the hair to revitalise and smoothen the hair strands, which is especially good for heat-damaged hair. This oil helps to remove dandruff and acts as a deep conditioner. It also helps to prevent tanning and damage caused by harmful UV radiations.
This sesame oil is 100% organic and pure. It is cold pressed from organically grown sesame seeds from Tamil Nadu.
- 100% organic
- Cold pressed
- Light & absorbent
- Conditions damaged hair
- Reduces fine lines
- Increases blood circulation
- Prevents tanning
Texture: It is a very lightweight oil and gets absorbed by the skin pretty easily. It is meant for both hair and skin. Just a few drops would be enough for your entire face.
Finish: It gives a very nice, dewy and radiant glow to the face, without making your skin look oily or greasy. For the hair, it adds a nice shine.
However, it has a really strong oily smell, which some people may not like.
- Brightens the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Makes the hair shiny
- Lightweight in texture
- Gets absorbed easily
- Strong oily smell
Price: Rs. 450 for 200 ml
Boldsky Rating: 4/5