- 1 hr ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 1 hr ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 19 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Education JoSAA 2021 Seat Allotment Result Released, Here’s How To Check JoSAA Counselling Result 2021 Round I
- Sports Glance brings live, interactive commentary for T20 world cup to mobile lock screen
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Joins The Cast Of Rajkummar Rao Starrer Bheed; Calls The Film A 'Crackling Subject'
- Automobiles Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- News Mandaviya to hold meeting with state health ministers to discuss Covid vaccination, health scheme
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Today we'll be reviewing the new launch in nail paints by Oriflame. They're called the "Very me Sugar Nails".
Textured nail paints and manicures are all the rage these days; however, sadly not enough texturised nail paints are available to cater to the needs of the Indian beauty and fashion enthusiasts.
The only ones that ladies have tried earlier are the glitter or graffiti nail types. So, keep reading the review to find out how this nail paint fared!
These nail paints come in really cute, tiny bottles and the shade options are actually amazing. Strawberry Pie, Blue Icing, Sweet Orange, Purple Berry and Green Crumble are the perfect set of shades that these nail paints appear in.
Yes, all of them are candy-toned shades, and they look almost as yummy as they sound.
We picked the shade "Strawberry Pie". It's a bubblegum, bright pink tone. The reason this particular shade was picked up was because women have always loved all shades of pink, plus this shade would be flattering on all skin tones, don't you think??
How You Can Flaunt This Shade:
To apply the nail paint, start with a transparent base coat. Base coats just make the colour last for a longer period.
Once it dries, apply the nail paint all over your nails, using even strokes. To make the actual texture of the nail paint show up, you'll need to apply two coats of it, and it does dry quite quickly.
The texturised nails looked quite awe-inspiring and we'll definitely be trying out more shades in this range. Trust us, ladies, you'd absolutely be in love with the pink shade, once you try it on as well.
In fact, the sugar crystals show up perfectly once you're done applying two coats; and the coverage you'd get out of it is quite the thing you'd want. Since textured nails are so in trend right now, we'd suggest you go and buy it right away!
Great colour pay off and the sugar crystals show really well after applying two coats.
The only con we could find is that it's not suitable for girls who'd like glossy nails.
Boldsky Rating: 3.5/5
Price: INR 349
To Buy This Product Click Here