- 35 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- News Woman's headless body found in suitcase in Thane
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Bombay Bullets climb to fourth with win over Bengaluru Brawlers
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Finance Rupee Opens At One-Month High Of 70.96/Dollar
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
College days are pretty much the best days of our lives, in terms of the versatility of how we can look. We've listed some of the best makeup essentials for all the Indian college girls that they must make sure to use and carry to amp up their beauty game.
Schools tend to follow a strict dress code, which leaves us with very little option for the looks we try out. Plus, you can't really dress up for when you go to school. So, going to college provides you with endless options on the amazing looks you can try out.
Most colleges don't have a dress code, so you can experiment with your looks as much as you want. So, we have compiled a list of makeup essentials that every college girl must own.
It is sort of like a starter kit to makeup, as college girls are just venturing into the world of makeup. These essentials are a great starting point for makeup. They are all very easy to use and serve more than just one purpose.
So, go to the store and stock up on these makeup essentials that would make sure you look your very best in your college days!
1. BB Cream: A BB cream is a great multi-tasking product. It combines the benefits of a moisturiser, a sunscreen, a primer and a foundation, all in one great product. It is a great way to save money and time!
2. Cream Blush: Cream blushes give a more natural finish than powder blushes and even last a lot longer. This is great for long college days and having to spend a lot of time outdoors.
3. Tinted Lip Balm: A tinted lip balm is an absolute makeup essential for an Indian college girl. It provides moisture, SPF protection to the lips and gives a nice sheen with a hint of colour to the lips.
4. Bright Lipstick: A bright pink or red lipstick can add brightness to your entire face. This is for days when you need a pick me up.
5. Gel Eyeliner: A gel eyeliner does the job of a liquid eyeliner and a kohl pencil all in one, depending on what kind of an effect you are aiming at. It is also incredibly easy to use and is a must carry makeup essential for Indian college girls.
6. Mascara: On days when you feel like skipping your eyeliner, a mascara would be your saving grace. It lifts up your lashes and gives you a more wide-awake appearance. Definitely an essential for college-going girls.
7. Nude Lipstick: And lastly, a signature nude lipstick is something that every girl needs. Nude lipsticks are the best for everyday wear and they go well with all outfits, be it Indian or western.