- 4 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 5 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 6 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The American designer brand, Calvin Klein, sums up beautifully what each woman has on her mind that is, "The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural."
Juggling between home, office and personal chores, it is quite a challenge to look pleasing in the office for a working woman. However, you soon realise that it is not that difficult after all if you pack a few makeup essentials ready-to-be-used in your bag.
You don't need your tote looking like a holdall bursting at its seams, girl! All you need is a small vanity kit that is low in maintenance for you to find the right balance between looking gorgeous and dignified.
Your makeup decides the impression and personality that you want to create in the professional world. So, here are five makeup essentials that are must haves for every working woman. Take a look.
Have a quick-fix foundation that blends beautifully with your skin tone concealing all the dark under-eye circles, blemishes and marks. Staying in an environment with the air conditioner on has become an occupational hazard for working women.
It leaves the face looking dry with the skin cracking and scaling. Choose a moisturising foundation that can be used to freshen up instantly in the office. The foundation should be applied with a light touch after cleaning the face with a face wipe and should be closer to your skin tone, so as to blend well with the face. You could use Lakme 9 to 5 weightless foundation mousse to look fresh as a daisy all day long.
After a few hours of work, your lipstick loses its vibrancy and then it is time to reapply a fresh coat. Keep a lipstick handy. It is best to have one in a neutral shade or have an extended-wear lipstick, which could see you through that crucial late-evening meeting too. A matte-based one usually lasts longer than a shimmer or gloss one.
Our eyes are the windows to the world, so keep a simple kajal or kohl pencil in your kit. It can lift drooping eyes and give them that brightness and sparkle that is needed to have a perfect professional look at office.
The accent once again should be muted with the main purpose of looking ready to take on a job with energy and enthusiasm. Hence, choose a mascara that enhances the look of the eyes and see that it blends well with your skin tone. Use a water-proof mascara. Well, we don't want to give an overtly dramatic look here, right?
Always keep a mini bottle of spray handy in your bag. The appeal of the perfume should be alluring and it should linger on even after the wearer leaves the place. It is important to wear a soft and subtle fragrance and not fill the room with heady scents.
Hence, looking neat, tidy, well groomed and responsible can help a working woman to carry herself with grace and confidence. It sends the right message to the management and her coworkers and it sure makes her day at work a more pleasurable one.