- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Think of the number of parties you would have to attend specifically because it's December! With all the parties raging in, it's really important to have a signature makeup look set for you. We're presenting one of the best makeup looks to try for the Christmas weekend.
For people who are not too experienced with makeup, a few looks are good enough. A party look has to be super-glamorous of course, and at the same time, not be over the top.
And we have to remember that the makeup has to go along with the winter and the festive season. So, we need to keep in mind to use warm or neutral shades, as opposed to the pop of colours that we tend to use for summer parties.
But, of course, the choice of colours at the end of the day is all up to you. So, keep reading to find out how to do this fun Christmas party makeup look.
It is all about what you think would suit you and what you are comfortable with. Beauty is about what makes you feel good from the inside.
So here's how you can do this fun weekend makeup look for Christmas!
1. Clean Face: Always start with a clean face, free of all oils and lotions. Then, moisturise your face by massaging the cream in your skin.
2. Primer: A primer acts as a barrier between your skin and your makeup. It also fills in your pores and fine lines.
3. Foundation: Apply a foundation that is closest to your skin tone for an even skin tone. Blend this well with a damp makeup sponge to get an even finish.
4. Concealer: Hide any blemish marks or dark circles you may have with a concealer. Blend this as well with the same makeup sponge.
5. Blush: Add a pop of colour to your cheeks with a berry-hued blush.
6. Highlight: Add some shimmer to the high points of your cheeks, the bridge of your nose and to the arch of your brows, where the light naturally hits your face.
7. Lips: For the best part of any makeup look, the lipstick, go for a deep plum or wine shade, as these shades are very IN right now, for the winters and the festive season.
8. Powder: Finish the look and set it with some setting powder to make the look last all day. And by following these steps, you could have the best makeup look the next Christmas weekend!