- 57 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Wearing many hats and dealing with various chores need not be like living on the edge for a working woman. The key is to strike a balance between the choices and become the self- confident woman that a woman is meant to be.
It is not just Tyra Banks, the American model who can say 'I love the confidence that makeup gives me.' Dressing well and looking good can add oodles of confidence to anyone's personality, more so for a working woman.
We all know that morning hours are rushed, there is so much to be done and there may not be an adequate time to indulge in an elaborate makeup and grooming session. Well, it need not be a complex ritual at all.
Yes, you read it right. There is no need to add layer after layer of products on the face. The idea should be on minimalist fashion keeping in mind the comfort, season and the kind of work that one has to perform in the office.
Use a limited number of products on the skin, as they are sure to give you a much fresher look and do also save up on your precious time.
So, here is a quick checklist for our women readers to tick mark, a list of five makeup essentials that you should be using before leaving to work from home.
A lightweight, matte-finish foundation that blends effortlessly on to the skin to conceal imperfection works well for the face during any given part of the day. Also, choose the one as per your skin type, whether oily or dry or combination skin, go for the one that suits you best. Having taken your pick after cleansing the skin, apply the foundation evenly staying true to your natural skin tone. We strongly recommend Lakme 9 to 5 foundation mousse, as it not only suits all skin types but is weightless and is a perfect pick for daily use.
Exfoliate your lips regularly with a hot towel but before stepping out for work. Opt for a lipstick with natural shades that complements your skin colour well. You could opt for brighter shades to beat those Monday blues or use them occasionally to bring in a little cheer at work. Matte-based lipsticks stay longer than the ones that have gloss and shine.
A must-have makeup essential before leaving for work is this one. A firm stroke of smudge-proof kajal applied on to the eyes can give your eyes a definition and leave them looking bright and beautiful. Make sure not to touch the eyes or rub them after applying kajal.
Rubbing the right shade of mascara over the eyes and rolling it on the eyelashes can complete your eye makeup for a decent office look, as a mascara can up your glam quotient without making you look too overboard with it. Roll your eyelashes with a nice shade of mascara to look attractive all-day long.
Every woman can make a personality statement with the unique perfume that she uses. French fashion designer, Christian Dior, goes as far as to say, "A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting." So, it is best to choose the fragrance in keeping with the seasons. For example, in summer, a lighter perfume with citrus or earthy scents can be used and in winter, spicy scents can be opted for.
Once you've ticked these five makeup essentials, you are now ready to step out and take on the world, girl.