- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Packing essentials for your travel beauty kit can be slightly challenging because you don't want to end up missing something you forgot to pack, or didn't think you'd need later on. There are certain beauty essentials you must have in your bag while travelling.
No one wants a heavy bag full of unnecessary cosmetics that you'd carry with you for no reason and then end up not using. So it is really important to be smart when packing beauty essentials while travelling.
The idea is to carry essential products that are impossible to live without, and also a few products that could accomplish multiple tasks. We are trying to make it easier for you to figure out what to keep in your bag while travelling.
There's also no reason to compromise on looking your best when you're travelling. So whether it is only for the weekend, or a trip that is a little bit longer than that, we've got you covered. And no matter how many lists you make, it's only natural to end up forgetting something or the other while packing.
So, to take some of the load off, we have a compiled list for you, for all the beauty essentials you'd need while travelling.
Let's be honest; it's extremely annoying to worry about washing your hair regularly while travelling. Dry shampoo is the best thing ever to ensure your hair does not get greasy, without the hassle of having to wash it. You could even sprinkle some baby powder on your scalp and comb it through, instead of using a dry shampoo, to absorb excess oil from the scalp.
BB Cream or Tinted Moisturiser
BB creams and tinted moisturisers provide coverage, moisture and a smooth finish, along with SPF protection. And we all know how important it is to have SPF in your bag of travel beauty essentials. They are also less of a pain to use than foundations, since foundations need a sponge or a brush for application. Whereas, for a BB cream, your fingers are enough for application, so you wouldn't have to carry a bunch of extra brushes.
Make sure you stay at your freshest best when travelling, by carrying a little deodorant stick. These are very compact and fit easily into a bag. Sticks, other than being more compact than spray deodorants are long lasting and gentler on the skin.
Make sure you carry your trusted face wash, to wash off the grime and makeup from the day. You could pour a little bit of the face wash into a travel-sized bottle, to make it more travel friendly. Definitely one of the most important travel beauty essentials.
Remember to carry a moisturiser that does not have SPF, to use it at night. Moisturisers repair your skin overnight. So all the damage from the sun and the makeup is repaired.
We would suggest carrying two different lipsticks only, one in a nude or muted pink shade for day time wear and one bold shade for night time. Go for a crimson for the bold shade. You could never go wrong with a classic red lip. The best part? The red lipstick doubles up as a cream blush you can apply using your fingers.
Gel eyeliners have more long lasting formulations than pencil liners and do not require the precision to apply like a liquid liner. Plus they come in tiny easy to carry pots.
Mascara can be the most important makeup tool sometimes, specifically when your eyes look tired. And that can happen a lot of times when you travel, can't it? Just two swipes of mascara and you'd have brighter, wide awake eyes.