- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Wearing spectacles or glasses has become a raging trend among the younger generation. You can spice up your look with a pair of glasses by wearing the right makeup and hair style. In many Bollywood movies, celebrities are opting for glasses and let us tell you this: they look super cool.
Remember Ugly Betty? Well, she became quite popular with those frames. Uma Thurman too sported a nerdy yet classy look in the movie My Ex Girlfriend. These divas have set the trend and the right style to beautify the look. With these beauty tips on the list, you will look smart and way out of any guy's league.
So, ladies don't let those glasses lie aside on your desk. Wear them and wear it with a glamourous style. Take a look at these simple beauty tips when you wear glasses.
Kajal It Up
If your eyes are small, use black kohl to line the bottom and the top of your eyelids. If your eyes are large to look at in the glasses, use a light coloured kohl to bring out the beauty of your eyes.
Light Eye Shadow Will Do
If your sporting thick kohl, opt out of shadow as your eyes will look over crowded. Only wear eye shadow if your going in for a simple kajal liner look. Choose sober eye shadow colours and something which draws in attention and is not loud.
Wear A Bindi
If you love the idea of wearing a bindi and if you're going in for a traditional look, well opt for a bindi that is round and chic. Coloured bindis are simply the best as it enhances your attire.
Entice With Your Lips
Fill your pout with a rich coloured lipstick. If you want to look daring with your glasses, red is the best option. Otherwise, a simple pink hue will do.
Pluck Those Brows
Never forget to pluck your brows as thick eyebrows don't look appealing with glasses. This is one of the beauty tips to follow to look awesome with spectacles.
Plump Up Your Lashes
Plump up your lashes allowing them to look full and thick. It throws out a better look when you wear glasses. Focus a lot on your eyes to get the desired attraction.
Never forget this beauty tip when you wear glasses! Pay attention to your hairstyle and go in for something that allows your tresses to make you look smart and sexy. A messy bun, crumpled hair or a straightened look can be carried with style.