- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Pimples are the greatest enemy of girls. They try different home remedies or medicines to get rid of them. For a girl, her face is the most important factor. So she gets upset when pimples ruin her face.;
There are home remedies and certain medication to get rid of pimples but for a quick solution when you are set to head for a party, date or a wedding make – up is the only way to hide it.
The first and foremost tip before you apply anything to the area around the pimple is not use your finger while applying any cream. As finger might harm your skin and lead to skin infections.
Here are the make – up tips to hide your pimple :;
- Apply toner on your pimple using a cotton swab, before you apply any cream or skin care products on your face. Leave the toner for 5 minutes. It will remove the excess oil. ;
- Dab the concealer directly on the pimples. Make sure that you use a concealer that has anti-blemish ingredients such as bentonite and salicylic acid. These concealers will help in removing oil that clogs the pores. ;
- Leave the concealer for 2-5 minutes so that it will dry. Now use a make – up brush with a bit of concealer on it and apply it on your face to soften the edges and make the pimples look less obvious. ;
- Let the concealer dry well, leave it for 5 minutes. Then apply face powder using a powder brush. Don't opt for compact powder because the sponge that you use to apply compact powder will have a close contact on your face and this may redden or irritate your skin. ;
- If you have the habit of applying foundation. Then opt for foundation with yellow base. Because yellow can reduce the reddened effect. ;
Experts say that hiding your pimples using concealer or make – up is only a temporary or a quick solution. For a permanent solution it's advised to go for any pimple home remedies or medication.