For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
These steps can be followed to get a beautiful, glossed lips.
- Before you apply the lip gloss, apply a moisturiser or a lip balm to your lips this will help the lips to stay smooth and conditioned.
- Use a cotton swab and remove those excess dry skin from your lips.
- If you have the habit of using lip liner then line your lips before you apply the lip gloss. Lining your lips will give it a nice and defined look, it will also cover the flaws of your lips.
- While you pick your lip gloss to apply, make sure that the lip gloss's shade is similar to your lip colour, or else the gloss will look bad on your lips.
- When you apply the lip gloss make sure that you don't apply it thick, just glide it over your lips. If the lip gloss is with a squeezable tube then take a bit of the gloss on your forefinger and apply it across your lips using your finger. If the gloss is with a brush or a sponge, apply it by gliding the sponge or brush across your lips.
- Use either cotton swab or Q-tip to rub the extra lip gloss that has gone outside the edge of your lips.
- Make sure that you carry the lip gloss with yourself as you would need to apply it again if the gloss has gone off your lips.
As the saying goes a woman's smile is priceless, have that priceless, beautiful smile on you.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 15:34 [IST]