- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 21 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Delhi to vote on issues of schools, hospitals; good sign for democracy, says Kejriwal
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
This edition of Lakme Fashion Week isn't anything less than a fairytale straight out of our dreams. And why wouldn't it be when our B-town divas have been mesmerising us on and off the ramp all through this week. The stunning actress Pooja Hegde walked the ramp on the third day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. She graced the runway for the designer Jayanti Reddy who displayed her collection Benares & Beyond at the event.
Pooja wore a stunning purple lehenga engraved in exotic silver designs and she looked quite mesmerising. She accessorised her outfit with a chunky green ruby choker necklace that was a great addition to her look. With a plunging neckline and the dupatta pinned to perfection at her wrists, the whole look was dazzling.
But, what was more dazzling was the make-up. Her make-up blended seamlessly with the entire ensemble. She wore a neutral make-up brushed with some stunning silver highlighter. Blushed cheeks, soft smokey eyes and a nude beige lip finished off her look.
Talking about her hair at the event, she wore her hair down in voluminous loose waves that fell perfectly over her shoulder making the whole look seem fuller and richer.
Well, everything about this look is amazing. It's a big thumbs up from us! What doyou think? Did you like her look as much as we do? Tell us in the comment section below.