- 59 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 1 hr ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Technology OPPO Reno 6 5G Sale Commences In India; Should You Buy Or Go For Alternatives?
- Movies Madras High Court Stays Order Passed Against Vijay In Rolls Royce Tax Case: Reports
- News Centre seeks more time to frame CAA rules
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Osaka says 'everything' went wrong as gold dream dies for Japanese superstar
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is one of the most beautiful actresses in the Indian Television industry. Apart from being blessed with great skin, the actress also has amazing hair styling skills. She keeps experimenting with her hair and comes with many different hairstyles to help her fans in sprucing up their styling game. Braids have always been the favourite of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress and so she has been nailing many braid hairstyles and giving us goals. Recently, she came up with a stylish and cool braid style ponytail on Instagram, which seemed perfect for those who are bored of classic ponytail and love trying out new hairstyles. Take a look as we pen down the steps to recreate the similar hairstyle.
What you need
• Hair comb or hair brush
• Hair ties or elastic bands
• Bobby pins
• Hair spray
Steps to recreate the look
• First comb your hair thoroughly to make sure you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, part your hair from the middle and then again comb your hair.
• Starting from the either side of your hair, pick a section from the top of your head and start forming a braid.
• To create the braid, divide the section into three parts and start wrapping it over one another.
• Remember to add a section of hair to your braid every time you wrap them together.
• Keep braiding until you reach the crown part. Secure the braid with bobby pins.
• Repeat the same to the other side of your hair as well.
• Once your both braids are ready, grab all the hair and tie it into a ponytail, using a hair tie or elastic band.
• Now, take a small section of your hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the hair tie.
• Lastly, spritz some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Divyanka Tripathi? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divyanka Tripathi's Instagram