- 10 hrs ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 18 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 19 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Iconic Gold Awards 2021 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Debattama-Karanvir, Rrahul-Helly & Others Win Big
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan is one of the highest paid celebrities in India. Apart from his brilliant acting prowess, the actor is also known for his charming personality and his amazing social media posts. He keeps sharing glimpses from his professional and personal life on Instagram to keep his fans updated on what he is up to. Varun is also a big style inspiration for all the men in the town. From quirky jackets to stylish haircuts and hair colour, we have often seen him experimenting with his looks and standing out from the crowd.
Every year, the Street Dancer 3D actor has something exciting and fun to treat his fans with. We remember, last year he dyed his hair blonde as he welcomed 2020 in style. This year too, Varun mesmerised us with his new avatar in purple hair colour. He took to his Instagram to share a few pictures of his recent look and trust us, the colour suited him like it was made only for him and he looked super dashing in it.
He shared two pictures, one showed his complete look while the other was a close-up picture, in which his hair colour was clearly seen. He didn't dye his full hair but just the front ones and looked literally very cool. He flaunted his hair colour with stubble beard. Talking a look at his face closely, we found Varun had applied some amount of mascara to his eyelashes and it was fun watching him nailing such a look. Talking about his outfit, well, the Coolie No.1 actor donned a full-sleeved crew-neck dark-grey hued sweatshirt, which featured white-hued text prints. He teamed it with light-grey joggers.
We really liked the new hair colour of Varun Dhawan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Varun Dhawan