- 14 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 16 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 17 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 17 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Movies Nushrratt Bharuccha Recalls Scary Incident At Hotel; 'When My Staff Came, They Said, ‘Ma'am We Should Leave’
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan starrer Husnn Hai Suhaana new song from their upcoming film Coolie No.1 has been dropped by the film-makers on the internet. In the song, Varun and Sara are seen matching the iconic steps of Govinda and Karisma Kapoor from their original song. The duo's sizzling chemistry definitely took internet on fire but it's also their stunning looks that are impossible to ignore.
While they nail different fashionable looks in chic outfits, Sara's cute hairstyles too caught our attention. Her two hairstyles that made us go awww were half ponytail and two low ponytails. Her hairstyles are especially ideal for college girls as it is not only cute but also very easy and quick to make, when you are running late. So, here's how you can recreate the similar hairstyles.
Sara Ali Khan's Half Ponytail
Sara Ali Khan looked extremely gorgeous in her printed pink dress and funky earrings. She teamed her outfit with a half-style high ponytail that looked super cute. To create this hairstyle, first brush your hair thoroughly to avoid tangles and knots. Now, take two sections on the top and slightly back comb the sections on width at the roots. This will make your pouf on the top look nice and voluminous. Then comb your hair gently from the front and using your hands, take all your front two sections to the top. Tie it into a high ponytail with the help of a hairtie. Now, pick a strand from the bottom of your ponytail and wrap it around over your hairtie and secure it with bobby pins. Once your hairstyle is ready, use curling iron to add curls to your remaining loose tresses.
Sara Ali Khan's Two Low Ponytail
Sara Ali Khan's another look from the song featured her in a maroon-hued night suit. Not just her suit was pretty but she also looked adorable in two side low ponytails. To create this hairstyle, first brush your hair properly to avoid tangles and knots. Now, with the sharp end of rat-tailed comb, divide your hair into two sections from the middle. Pull all the hair of first section to one side and tie it into a low ponytail with the help of hair-tie. Repeat the same process with the other section of your hair and your two low ponytails are ready. To give your hairstyle a little messy look, curl the strands of your both ponytail with the help of curling iron and you're good to go.
So, are you ready to flaunt your cute hairstyles? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Tips Official