- 20 min ago Omicron: Is It Too Soon To Panic About Existing COVID Vaccines And The New Variant?
- 1 hr ago Hollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- 19 hrs ago Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- 1 day ago Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 December 5 Highlights: Shamita Apologises To Abhijit; No Elimination Takes Place This Week
- Sports Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik lauds successful completion of FIH Hockey Men's Junior World Cup
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Set For December 10; Expected Price, Features
- Automobiles BSA Goldstar 650 Officially Revealed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No.1 is all set to release this Christmas on Amazon Prime Video. From unveiling dance tracks to treating fans with their stunning looks, the duo has been doing their best to make the promotions of their film successful. Apart from it, the stars have also been sharing BTS pictures and videos on Instagram that clearly shows that they definitely had fun while shooting for the film.
Talking about the BTS videos, well, there's one video from the sets of the film that has been doing rounds on the internet. The video was shared by none other than Sara Ali Khan and it was all about Varun Dhawan getting transformed into a nurse for one of the scenes of the film. In the video, he was seen sitting patiently on a chair while his team was trying to fix his wig. The wig was black and blonde in colour and featured loose long hair with front fringes.
Not just the wig but the actor also had some amount of pink make-up put on his face. With the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, his face was slightly contoured but sharply highlighted, especially the cheekbones with a tint of pink blush on it. His brows were slightly filled and kept pointed. The black kohl on his waterline and light-pink lipstick rounded out his look. Varun was also decked up in a pink nurse uniform and looked super cute in it.
The video not just showed Varun Dhawan and his team but also his co-star Sara Ali Khan, who used the opportunity to have some fun. Taking a dig at him, Sara captioned the video as, 'Meet the hottest Nurse ever Varuna Dhawan' and it was surely funny.
So, what do you think about this look of Varun Dhawan or Varuna Dhawan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan