- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 4 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance Paras Defence IPO To Open on Sep 21; Sets Price Band at Rs 165-175 Per Share
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR skipper Morgan, coach McCullum excited about playing in front of fans
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Explains He Lives In A Rented House After Fan Spots Damp Wall In His Recent Post
- News Why Dharmendra Rajpoot stands out as a Journalist among others?
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
The 74th British Academy Film and Television Awards, also called BAFTA, were held on 10 and 11 April 2021 at the Royal Albert Hall in London. The grand event was attended by global star Priyanka Chopra Jonas along with popular singer-husband Nick Jonas. The actress made an unforgettable style statement with her dazzling hairdo as she walked the red carpet, making all heads turn. Priyanka Chopra styled her hair into a bubble braid and it was too spectacular; we were taking notes. So, here's a step-by-step guide to help you recreate this flawless hairstyle of Priyanka Chopra Jonas. Get it now!
What you need
• Hair brush or hair comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Hair ties
• Bobby pins
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• First, comb your hair properly to avoid tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, comb your hair all back and tie it into a neat high ponytail. Secure it with a hair tie.
• Pull your ponytail up and tease it backwards, using rat-tail comb to give your hairstyle a sporty look. It will also add volume to your braid. Use hair spray to set the shape in place.
• Take another hair-tie and tie it a couple of inches further down your ponytail.
• Again, tease the ponytail from backwards, and use a hair-tie to create another bubble, a few inches below.
• Keep repeating the steps until you reach towards the end of your ponytail with multiple bubbles.
• Once again, use hair spray to ensure everything is set in place.
• Lastly, pull out fringes from the front to style your hair. You can even keep it tight if you want to make it look neat and sleek.
Isn't it easy to ace? Then try it out and let us know your opinions on this hairstyle of Priyanka Chopra Jonas in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas's Instagram