- 17 min ago Hepatitis Awareness Month 2022: What Is The Link Between Diabetes And Hepatitis?
- 1 hr ago Why is Satyanarayana Puja important in Telugu Weddings?
- 1 hr ago World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Theme
- 2 hrs ago Trained Sniffer Dogs May Accurately Detect COVID Infected Airport Passengers: Study
- News Rise in UFOs in past 20 years says Pentagon in rare hearing
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's Son Taimur's New Photo With Little Brother Jeh Will Melt Your Hearts
- Finance S&P Cuts FY23 India Growth Forecast, To 7.3% On Rising Inflation, Russia-Ukraine War
- Sports UEFA Europa League 2022 Final: Eintracht Frankfurt vs Rangers Starting XIs, Dream11 Prediction
- Education MGU CAT Admit Card 2022 Released At cat.mgu.ac.in, Download Hall Ticket Here
- Automobiles Tata Motors Sales Report For April 2022
- Technology Website Trackers Are Saving Email, Password Even Before You Hit "Submit"
- Travel International Museum Day 2022: Best Museums In Bangalore
Born on 14 March 1965, Aamir Khan is one of the most evergreen stars in the Bollywood industry. Known as Mr Perfectionist, the actor has always surprised his fans with interesting characters and unique ideas for his films. He is always willing to experiment and go to any extent to make his act the best one, be it with his performance or with his looks. The actor's looks have always been as impressive, unique and creative as the concept and script of his films. Sometimes he chooses a small haircut, sometimes long, and sometimes very unusual, too.
However, it was his semi-bald buzz cut look in 2008 film Ghajini that became quite popular. He sported a very different and unusual look and made his fans go crazy for that hairstyle. He also sports normal hair in one half of the film.
Likewise, his curly long-haired look in the 2006 film Fanaa was quite loved by everybody. So, as Aamir Khan turns a year older, let us take a look at his amazing hairstyles in these two films.
Aamir Khan's Semi Bald Hair Look In Ghajini
Aamir Khan's semi-bald buzz cut hair look in one of his best films Ghajini was absolutely loved by all. The actor used the haircut in the film's promotions, cutting the hair of some people in public in Delhi. The haircut became so popular that it made fans go crazy. It became the trend of that time and it truly had boys taking to this hairdo. To get into the role of a killer, the actor shaved off his hair and sported the semi-bald buzz cut. His hairstylist also created a scar on his head, to up his villain avatar.
However, in one half of the film, Aamir sports normal hair before his character undergoes a transformation.
Aamir Khan's Long-Haired Look In Fanaa
Fanaa was one of the super hit films of Aamir Khan and his long hair look became so popular at that time that many men and boys started growing their hair and cutting it in the same way to get the similar look as him. In the first half of the film, where Aamir Khan played a tourist guide, he sported mid-length long hair and gave it a curly wavy look. However, in the second half, he was seen in short crisp cut hair as an army officer.
We absolutely loved these two different haircuts of Aamir Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy birthday, Aamir Khan!
- bollywood wardrobeHar Funn Maula Song Promotion: Elli AvrRam Gives Styling Tip On How To Make Your Casual Outfit Look Super Chic
- bollywood wardrobeOn Sakshi Tanwar’s Birthday, Her Fashion In Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain And Dangal
- bollywood wardrobeOn Farhan Akhtar’s Birthday, Why His Fashion In Rock On!! And Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Is Interesting Too!
- menHappy Birthday Aparshakti Khurana: 5 Impressive Fashionable Looks Of The Actor From 2020
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Kiran Rao: The Top 5 Stunning And Unique Outfits Of The Dhobi Ghat Producer
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Airport Look Features A White Suit, Silver Jewellery, And KKK Bag
- bollywood wardrobeTribute To Bhanu Athaiya: Oscar-Winning Costume Designer Who Crafted Iconic Costumes For These Movies
- bollywood wardrobeLaal Singh Chaddha: Kareena Kapoor Treats Us With Her Simple Ethnic Look As She Wraps Up The Shoot
- bollywood wardrobeOn 25 Years Of Rangeela, Urmila Matondkar’s Pretty Outfits Decoded From The Songs Of The Film
- bollywood wardrobeAamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- bollywood wardrobeAamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Kiran Rao: Five Times The Filmmaker Impressed Us With Her Unconventional Outfits