- 4 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 13 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 15 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 16 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Yashika Aannand is one of the most beautiful actresses we have in South Indian cinema. The actress, who has captured the hearts of her fans with her talent, often leaves everyone stunned with her dramatic make-up looks and extra-ordinary hairstyles. She has a number of photoshoots to her credit with different hairstyles.
Today, in this article, we are going to talk about her hairstyle from her latest shoot. She sported a heart-shaped black crop top and skirt and teamed it with neat and tidy side low side buns. Her hairstyle looked super cute and the diva gave us major hairstyle goals with it. If you are also willing to nail the similar hairstyle, take a look at the step-by-step procedure that will help you to recreate it perfectly.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Few hair ties
• Sectioning clips
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of the rat-tailed comb, divide your hair into two sections from the middle. Clip one section of your hair using sectioning clip to prevent it from mixing with another section.
• Unclip any one section and make a side low ponytail. Tie it with a hair tie.
• Now, divide your ponytail into three equal strands. Start braiding the hair by crossing the right strand over the middle strand. Then cross the left strand over the middle strand.
• Once you reach the end, wrap it around the base of your ponytail in a spiral and secure it with a hair tie.
• Now, unclip the second section of your hair and repeat the process.
• Once your hairstyle is ready, apply some hair spray, to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, are you ready to nail the similar hairstyle? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand