- 1 hr ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 2 hrs ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 3 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Finance BOB Has Released Important Banking Services & Numbers For Its Customers
- Technology MTNL Revises Five Packs; Offering 2GB Data Per Day And Unlimited Calling
- Automobiles Gogoro Viva Electric Scooter Patented In India: Will It Be Sold By Hero MotoCorp?
- Movies Ram Pothineni Pens A Heartfelt Eulogy For His Grandfather; ‘You’ve Always Had The Heart Of A King’
- News After 'Nisarga' in 2020, cyclone Tauktae batters Maharashtra's Raigad again
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Bollywood actress Tara Sutaria has been making a lot of headlines these days. After impressing us with her hairstyle and make-up look on Diwali, the actress' looks from her recent photoshoot are doing rounds on the internet. Lately, Tara turned cover star for Elle India magazine's November 2020 issue and mesmerised us with her traditional looks. She not only flaunted many designer lehengas but also different types of hairstyles with her each outfit. From keeping it loose to tying it up in a bun, the diva showed off her different looks. We absolutely loved her all hairstyles but the one that stood up the most for us, was her teased updo. She teamed her this hairstyle with floral-patterned lehenga. Her hairstyle looked vintage and ideal for winter weddings. Hair artist Amit Thakur amazing created this hairstyle of Tara Sutaria and here's how you can nail it similarly.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Small hair brush or small tail comb
• Bobby pins
• Hair ties
• Heat protectant spray
• Curling iron
• Sectioning clips
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of tailed comb, divide your hair into two parts from the middle.
• Secure your front strands with sectioning clip to style your hairstyle with bangs later.
• Pick the crown section of your hair and using the small hair brush or small tail comb, tease your hair by combing it backwards until you have a bouffant.
• Giving it a shape of puff, secure it with bobby pins.
• Then, brush hair all the way back and gather it into a ponytail.
• Now, to create a bun, take hold of the pony, twist it around the rubber band and secure the bun with bobby pins.
• Now, pull strands of your hair from the front to give it a messy look.
• Unclip the front strands and curl them slightly with curling iron. This will give your messy updo a fabulous effect.
• But before using curling iron, make sure you make use of heat protectant spray.
• Once you are done, apply some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, are you ready to flaunt your hairstyle this wedding season? Let us know that in the comment section.
Cover Pic Credit: Tara Sutaria