- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 14 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Anne Heche - Decoding The Late Actress' ‘Effortless’ Style
- 14 hrs ago Qualities In Men Who Know How To Handle Relationships Well
- 15 hrs ago Salman Rushdie Hospitalised: 15 Facts About The Author Of 'The Satanic Verses'
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 3 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Shows Slight Growth
- Finance 12 Stocks To Buy Next Week As Recommended By Top Brokerage Houses
- Sports Premier League: Brentford humiliate Manchester United with 4-0 thrashing
- News Karnataka's Vidhana Soudha illuminated in Tricolour
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Sale: Best Deals On iQOO, OnePlus, Samsung & Xiaomi Phones
- Travel Benbulbin: Ireland's Prime Attraction
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
- Automobiles Ola Electric Car Teaser Video Out
Hair braids or hair plaits have become a popular hairstyle. This hairstyle can make one look pretty and elegant in no time and complements traditional outfits. However, over a period of time, we have seen that there are a thousand of braids-styles one could try and make a huge statement with it. Among all the braid hairstyles, side braids are becoming more and more popular, especially among Bollywood celebrities. In the past few weeks, we have seen many actresses sporting side braids in their own chic and stylish way. So, take a look as Madhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, and Konkona Sen Sharma show 3 different ways to style and flaunt side braid.
Madhuri Dixit Nene's Messy Side Braid
For her appearance on one of the episodes of Dance Deewane, Madhuri Dixit Nene styled her hair into side messy braid and looked very pretty. She parted her hair from the side and pulled all her tresses to one side to form a braid. She created the three-strand normal braid but to add messy effect, she teased her braid to make it a little loose. With the help of curling iron, the diva styled her front bangs. However, she didn't let those bangs fall on her forehead.
Sara Ali Khan's Four-Strand Side Braid
In one of the pictures from her latest photoshoot, Sara Ali Khan was flaunting her regal and elegant side in a four-strand side braid. Her braid was neatly made with four strands that looked super chic. She gave her hair side-partition and grab them all together to form a side braid. After diving her hair into four equal sections, the actress made a proper side braid by criss-crossing the sections over one another.
Konkona Sen Sharma's Three-Strand Braid
At one of the promotional rounds of Ajeeb Daastaans, Konkona Sen Sharma sported a classic three-strand side plait and looked like an elegant lady. Her hairstyle is super quick and easy to make. In fact, it's one of the most common side braids and we all have worn it either in our school days or on casual days. She parted her hair from the centre and form a side braid with three strands.
So, what do you think about these side braid hairstyles of the actresses? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- hair careNeha Sharma’s Cute Two Braids Could Be Your Ideal Hairstyle For Oily Hair Days
- hair care7 Celebrities-Inspired Cool Shoulder-Length Hairstyles To Beat The Heat This Summer
- hair careJanhvi Kapoor’s Pigtails Hairdo Will Remind You Of Your School Time But It’s Really Trending!
- hair careHairstyle Alert! Akanksha Puri Steals The Limelight With Her Stylish And Fancy Colourful Braids; Copy It Now!
- women fashionTaapsee Pannu Super Cool Safety Pin Hairstyle Will Blow Your Mind
- make up tipsInstagram Beauty Trends This Week: Braided Bun, Heavily Kohled Eyes, Highlighted Face & More
- women fashionTired Of Your Regular Braid? Sonakshi Sinha Has Some Fun Braid Ideas For You!
- hair careHow To Do The Side Braid Sonam Kapoor Flaunted At The Zoya Factor Promotions
- hair careThe Family Man 2 Actress Priya Mani Raj’s Stylish Braid Hairstyles Will Instantly Amp Up Your Hair Game
- hair careSummer Trends 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor, Ananya Panday and Suhana Khan's Braid Hairstyles
- hair careOn Urvashi Rautela’s Birthday, 4 Best Wedding Perfect Hairstyles From Her Instagram
- hair careBigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes