- 46 min ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 2 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur As ‘Sita’ In Her Bottle-Green Saree From Her Latest Poster Leaves Us Intrigued
- 4 hrs ago Raven Saunders' Incredible Journey Of Winning Silver At Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Movies Matt Damon Reveals He Stopped Using The F-Slur After Learning It Was Wrong From His Daughter
- News Reliance Foundation, Municipal Corp of Greater Mumbai to offer 3 lakh free jabs
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Equestrian: Fouaad Mirza qualifies for jumping final
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- Finance PNB Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Technology DoT Likely To Discuss Price Of 5G Spectrum Bands Soon
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
Summers are always a rough and tough time for our hair. With humidity at its peak, it becomes difficult to manage those sticky and sweaty tangled hair, especially when they are long. At that time, out of irritation, you wish to chop off your hair. Short or shoulder-length hair has its perks. Not only this, but they also look chic and trendy. We admit, cutting off those lose long tresses is quite a daring and bold decision to take but trust us once you get it, you're surely going to fall in love with your short hair, making your summer days easier as ever. If you still aren't sure then our leading ladies of Bollywood are here to assure you that you can rock any short hairstyle this summer with full confidence and style. For inspiration, take a look at their chic short hairdos.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan flaunted her short hair, falling on her shoulders, with utmost style and gave major goals. She went for layer haircut and gave finishing look to her hair with a hint of waves. The Laal Singh Chaddha actress partitioned her hair from side that suited her look completely. Kareena Kapoor upped her short hair look by dying it with balayage colour and needless to say, looked beautiful and trendy.
Alia Bhatt looked adorable and lovely in this monochrome picture. However, it was her hair, that totally grabbed attention. She kept the length of her hair till shoulder and opted for wavy curls. Her hair looked pretty, voluminous, and flawless. She partitioned her tresses from the centre and looked amazing.
Kriti Sanon showed how even short hair can look uber-stylish and how one can look glamorous in it. She went for a shoulder-length layered haircut with soft curls while the front bangs elevated her look. The actress kept side partition. The brown highlights definitely upped the chic factor and we totally loved her gorgeous hair.
Deepika Padukone is among the rare actresses in the Bollywood industry, who looks best in short hair. The actress used to have long tresses but when she chopped them off, she looked super cool and even more amazing than before. She went for shoulder-length bob haircut with slight waves in it. Her hair was highlighted with blonde colour and we loved this look of hers.
So, whose short hair did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.