- 17 min ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 40 min ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 1 hr ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 4 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- Sports IPL Playoffs Stats & Record: Most Wins in Playoffs, Most Runs, Most Centuries, Most Wickets, Most Sixes & More
- Technology iQOO Neo 6 Indian Variant Specs Revealed; How Is It Different From Chinese Counterpart?
- Finance Stock To Buy: Agrochemicals Stock That Can Gain 30% On Higher Prices & Expansion
- Automobiles BGauss D15 Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 99,999
- Movies Chris Pratt Remembers Jurassic World Co-Star Irrfan Khan, Calls Him 'An Exquisite Actor'
- News IMD withdraws red alert as rain subsides; Orange Alert issued in 5 districts of Kerala
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
- Education Goa Board SSC, HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Term 1 Exam Result Here
Hair texture can be classified into three categories: fine, medium, and coarse. Your hair texture can change over time when you are exposed to pollution, dust, poor diet, and stress. On top of that, bleaching or straightening your hair for a long time can make it dry and brittle. Luckily, there are a couple of remedies that can improve hair texture and keep further damage from happening. Let's take a look.
How To Improve Your Hair Texture At Home
1. Coconut Oil
The moisturizing properties of coconut oil make it an excellent natural conditioner. In addition to penetrating hair shafts and preventing protein loss, it can also improve your hair texture and prevent breakage and split ends. You will need one tablespoon of cold-pressed coconut oil to make this hair mask.
- Apply a tablespoon of coconut oil to your hair and massage it in.
- Let it sit for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild cleanser.
- Do this once or twice a week.
The yolk of the egg contains fats and proteins that have been proven to reduce hair brittleness, breakage, and split ends. Furthermore, it contains peptides that nourish the hair and promote hair growth. To prepare the hair mask, use one to two eggs and a shower cap.
- Whip one or two eggs.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp and hair.
- Wear a shower cap over your head.
- Let it sit for at least an hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- For best results, this must be done once a week.
Note: Add a few drops of any essential oil to the mix to avoid the egg stench.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel contains many nutrients, including vitamins A, B12, C and E, that are beneficial for your hair and scalp. With its antibacterial properties, it may help refresh your hair and remove excess sebum to give you bouncy locks. It helps to strengthen, condition, and moisturize dry and brittle hair. You will need aloe vera gel and a clean, warm towel.
- Remove the gel from the inside of a couple of aloe vera leaves.
- Stir well and apply to the scalp and hair.
- Wrap your hair in a warm, damp towel.
- Let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Then rinse it thoroughly.
- Do this two to three times a week.
4. Onion Juice
The sulfur present in onion juice contributes to healthy hair. It strengthens and elongates the hair. In this way, a lack of sulfur can lead to dry and brittle hair. Additionally, onion juice nourishes the hair follicles, which results in hair regrowth and prevents thinning. 1-2 tablespoons of onion juice will suffice.
- Apply one to two tablespoons of onion juice to your scalp.
- Let it sit overnight.
- Repeat this process two or three times per week.
5. Amla Oil
Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant capable of nourishing your hair and slowing down the ageing process, is found in amla oil. One to two tablespoons of amla oil will be sufficient.
- Apply one or two tablespoons of amla oil to your scalp and hair.
- After 30 to 60 minutes, wash it off with water.
- This can be done once or twice a week.
6. Olive Oil
Vitamin E and antioxidants in olive oil help stimulate hair growth and improve its texture. Olive oil aids in naturally moisturizing and conditioning the hair. You will require 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Apply one to two tablespoons of olive oil to your scalp and hair.
- Gently massage for a few minutes.
- Wait for 30 to 40 minutes before rinsing.
- Use a mild shampoo to clean your hair.
- Repeat twice a week.
7. Green Tea
Green tea contains a number of polyphenols that are beneficial for hair growth. It can also prevent hair loss and improve hair quality. All you need is one teaspoon of green tea and 1 cup of water.
- Combine one teaspoon of green tea with 1 cup of water.
- In a saucepan, bring the mixture to a boil.
- Boil for a few minutes and strain.
- Let the tea cool slightly before drinking.
- For the desired effects, green tea must be consumed twice daily.
Note: No scientific studies have been conducted to demonstrate that green tea improves the texture of hair. Current studies indicate that it has only a beneficial effect on hair growth.
Tips To Improve Hair Texture
1. You should always use a shampoo that is specifically formulated for your hair type.
2. Follow each shampoo with a conditioning treatment.
3. Brush your hair carefully.
4. Avoid using blow dryers and heat styling tools.
5. Do not rub your hair excessively when towel drying.
- men fashionKundali Bhagya Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar's Amazing Hair Affair
- skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
- hair careTea Rinse For Hair: Is It Good For Hair Breakage?
- hair careOn International Wig Day, Actors Of &TV Channel Share The Importance Of Wigs In Costumes
- hair careTired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- hair careHow To Take Care Of Your Hair In Winter? 9 Smart Hair Care Hacks By An Expert
- disorders cureWhat Is Trichotillomania Or Hair-Pulling Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatments
- wellnessAmazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- make up tipsJennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- lifeMeet Alona Kravchenko: A Real-life Rapunzel Who Didn’t Cut Her Hair In 30 Years
- nutrition12 Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Walnuts
- make up tipsNargis Fakhri’s Burgundy Bob Hair And Fiery Red Eye Shadow Is The Best Combination Ever!