- 27 min ago Hair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- 2 hrs ago What Is Khosta-2? Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Vaccine-Resistant Virus Detected In Russia
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur's Secret To Spotless Skin: Get That Subtle Glow!
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 7: Ananya Panday To Shraddha Kapoor, Orange Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Actresses
- Movies Shaheer Sheikh, Drashti Dhami To Mrunal & Ankita- TV Actors Who Refused Big Bollywood Offers
- News Rajasthan political crisis: Ashok Gehlot speaks to Sonia Gandhi over phone, meets MLAs
- Travel List Of 7 Wonders Of The New World
- Finance How Many Free Cash Withdrawals Allowed In 1-Month In SBI, PNB, And HDFC ATMs
- Education 1647 vacancies in Himachal HPSSC: Know Eligibility, How to Apply, Salary and Details of Vacancy
- Sports PKL 2022: Gujarat Giants coach Ram Mehar Singh claims his team will focus on process rather than results
- Automobiles The Volkswagen Gen.Travel Is A Look Into Our Relaxing Autonomous Future
- Technology Xiaomi Notebook Pro 120G Review: Laptop That Fits Most People's Bill
Sonam Kapoor's looks at The Zoya Factor promotions are a treat for all the beauty lovers out there. Sonam Kapoor is one of the few actresses that really explores and experiments with her looks. Sonam, through her various appearances, brings in some amazing make-up looks and hairstyles for us. And her latest hairdo at the promotions of The Zoya Factor makes up for a perfect hairstyle to wear at the office, college or a casual day out.
At the event, Sonam wore a side-swept braid that added a softness to her look. Her hairdo was a perfect choice to pair with her subtle and nude make-up look. She wore a stunning deep red Anarkali suit by Sue Mue.
The hairdo completed her ethnic look and it will work perfectly well with your traditional outfits as well. So, if you are interested in this hairdo, we have made the matter simple for you and decoded her look for you in an easy-to-follow tutorial. Take a look.
View this post on Instagram
❣ For Zoya Factor Promotions Outfit @sue.mue Necklace @kapoor.sunita Rings and Bag @amrapalijewels Style @rheakapoor Team @manishamelwani @vani2790 @sanyakapoor @ria.kothari Beauty @artinayar Hair @alpakhimani Manger @neeha7 Photographs @thehouseofpixels
A post shared by Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamkapoor) on
Sonam Kapoor's Side Braid
What you need
- Detangler comb
- Hair tie
- Hair Spray
Steps to recreate the hairdo
- Using the detangler comb, remove all the tangles and knots from your hair.
- Side-part your hair at the front.
- Take a medium-sized section of hair just beside the parting on the larger side.
- Start to weave the hair in a dutch braid taking sections from each side and adding it to the braid each time you cross-over the section.
- Continue to braid the hair till you reach just behind your ear.
- Curve the braid little and continue to weave it until you reach the end of your ear at the other side.
- Now, make a normal three-strand braid and secure it at the ends using a hair tie.
- Tug on the braid a little to add some volume to it.
- Spray the hair spray all over your hair for the hairdo to last the whole day.
- skin careSonam Kapoor Ahuja's DIY Skincare Is All About Besan Flour, Coconut Oil And Clay Face Masks
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2 Colour Of The Day - Red: Ananya Panday, Sonam Kapoor, Suhana Khan's Outfit Ideas
- hair careDeepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Hair Bun Variations Of These 6 Divas You Must Try
- beauty6 Beauty Hacks To Learn From Sonam Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- decorCelebrity Homes: Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's Artistic London House And Studio
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Spiky Choker Or Mahira Khan’s Floral Earrings: Which Jewellery Is More Your Style?
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Step Up Our Party Fashion Game With Her Two Awesome Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Chikankari Anarkali And Emerald Jewellery Is What You Can Add To Your Sangeet Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeYour Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha