- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 9 hrs ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Will Love To Hear From You
- 11 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Automobiles EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Knowing for her starring role as Emma Decody in drama-thriller series Bates Motel and Becky Sharp in miniseries Vanity Fair, American actress Olivia Cooke always steals the limelight. The beautiful actress, who believes in 'less is more' has truly justified it with her minimal looks, be it with dewy makeup or with her easy-going hair buns. However, recently when she experimented with her hairstyle and styled it flawlessly, she left us absolutely speechless. As she got ready for a photo and video shoot, she tied her hair into a high hairdo and looked super cute. She also styled her hair with a red band that gave us a retro touch. So, let us take a quick and closer look at her hairstyle for goals.
So, for the shoot, Olivia Cooke was dressed in a little red dress and looked very adorable in it. However, her amazing hairstyle upped the cuteness quotient and all the credit goes to her hairstylist Ali Pirzadeh, who made sure that every section of her hair and the hair accessories were on-point. To create the dazzling hairdo, he took all the tresses of Olivia and tied into a high ponytail. He made use of a ribbon-type hair tie to tie the ponytail. Her ponytail looked voluminous as the hairstylist beautifully added curls to it that gave a messy effect too. The fringes falling on her forehead suited her and enhanced her look. To give a finishing look to her retro-inspired hairstyle, the House Of The Dragon actress notched up her look with a red hairband.
Coming to her makeup, well, Olivia's makeup looked very dreamy and it was done by Marie Bruce. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, her base was kept flawless. Her eye makeup was the highlighting part of her entire makeup. The sky-blue shimmering eye shadow was applied all over her lids and to define and add drama to it, the makeup artist used a black eyeliner to outline the eye shadow part in a semi-circle form. The subtle kohl on her waterline and a nice coat of mascara upped her eye makeup. To balance the look, she went for a pink lip shade and looked extremely pretty. The red nail paint went well with her look. Her manicure was done by Naima Coleman.
The Sound Of Metal actress looked very pretty and we absolutely loved her aww-dorable hairstyle. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic CreditsL Olivia Cooke's Instagram