- 10 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 11 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 14 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Taylor, Nurse’s blazing knocks power India Capitals to final
- News Intelligence dept gets input about threat to Maha CM Shinde's life; security beefed up
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- Movies Adipurush Teaser Review: Prabhas Embodies Lord Rama Completely In The Animated Epic Battle Of Good And Evil
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
The beauty of social media is that it births new trends every other day. While some receive a thumbs up and some get backlashed as obsolete. And there are some trends, you should definitely think about upon trying and getting the best results. Take hair slugging for example. This newest beauty trend can give you the hair of your dreams!
Here's everything you should know about hair slugging:
What's Hair Slugging?
Firstly, don't get confused by this fancy term. This is in fact a super easy home treatment for hair. Plus you don't require any fancy hair treatment messager or gadgets for it. All you need is a hair oil or serum of your choice and a sock, that's it!
It is essentially a good old 'oil champi' which grandmums always vouched for maintaining hair health. To get the best out of this newest trend, you simply need to apply a good amount of oil to your hair. Message the hair with oil in a circular motion till the oil penetrates the scalp and roots. Lukewarm oil provides even better results.
After the oil massage, you just need to cover the hair with a sock. Why sock? Well, it can protect the hair ends from damage and friction. This trick also hydrates the hair and improves hair health. For best results, follow this hair care regimen at least once a week.
Also, ensure the sock is washed and clean. If not sock, keep the oiled hair protected in a large soft cotton scarf. The idea here is to keep the hair not-exposed to air or dirt.
Does Hair Slugging Help?
Oiling your hair is the minimal effort one can take to keep the hair healthy forever. A hot oil massage provides blood circulation to the scalp which allows the hair roots to hydrate and makes them stronger. Apart from the roots, the tip of the hairs should be oiled as well.
Thanks to today's demanding and busy lifestyle, many don't get enough time to look after their hair. The result? Brittle hair, hair thinning, and hair loss. And let's admit it, no one wishes to flaunt damaged hair. That's why it is necessary to shell out at least 10-15 minutes of your time to devote to the hair care routine.
Hair slugging is synonyms with hair message or champi. It helps keep the hair stronger and shinier!
Should You Try This?
You definitely should! Hairs require correct moisture and hydration. Pick a natural hair oil or serum for this home hair care treatment. Enjoy the good old hair massage with oil. There is no need to hurry. Do it with patience. The whole process helps relieve tension and stress.
Ideally, let the oil settle in your hair overnight. Use a natural shampoo to wash the hair the next day. Don't be surprised to have glossy and hydrated tresses with this simple hair trend! You might earn a #hairgoals tag on social media!
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- hair careHair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- make up tipsEasy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- beautyShraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin And Fit Body
- body care6 DIY Homemade Remedies For Dark Elbows & Knees
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free
- women fashion6 Trendy Hair Accessories To Accentuate Your Hairdo
- skin care7 DIY Homemade Lip Balms To Give Natural Care To Your Lips