- 12 min ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 1 hr ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur As ‘Sita’ In Her Bottle-Green Saree From Her Latest Poster Leaves Us Intrigued
- 3 hrs ago Raven Saunders' Incredible Journey Of Winning Silver At Tokyo Olympics 2020
- News Zika: Central team rushed to Maharashtra
- Sports Tokyo 2020: We need to keep our emotions in check and avoid cards: Reid ahead of semifinal against Belgium
- Finance PNB Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Movies Yuvika Chaudhary's Birthday Celebration With Hubby Prince Narula Is All Things Love
- Automobiles Kia India Tops Dealership Satisfaction Survey — See How Other Brands In India Performed
- Technology DoT Likely To Discuss Price Of 5G Spectrum Bands Soon
- Travel Raksha Bandhan 2021: Perfect Places To Visit With Your Siblings
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
Summers can be unbearable, especially when you have long hair. Having your hair on your shoulders and at the back of your neck and bangs on your forehead as you're sweating profusely, is the most uncomfortable feeling you can go through during these days if you have long hair. To cope up with such situation and problems, either you tie up your hair or chop them off to keep your hair short. Chopping off your hair is what many of you might not prefer. However, tying your hair up is a great rescue. But at the same time, you also need to look pretty, chic, and beautiful, right? So, to help you deal with your long hair while the humidity is at its peak, we have come with two amazing, stylish, and cute hairstyles inspired by Divyanka Tripathi. Take a look.
Divyanka Tripathi's Braided Half Bun
Divyanka Tripathi looked extremely cute and stylish as she flaunted her braided half bun in the latest pictures. To get the similar hairstyle, first divide your hair into two parts from the centre. Then pick a topmost section from the either side and create a braid towards the back. Secure it with a hair tie or hair pins while you work on the other section. Similarly, make another braid from the other side of your hair. Braid it towards the back. Once your reach on the crown part, take both the braids, twist it, and tie into a high bun. Straighten or curl your remaining tresses and you're done.
Divyanka Tripathi's Pigtails
Who said pigtails are only for school girls? The hairstyle is highly trending these days and Divyanka Tripathi is one of the actresses, who recently sported it and gave major summer hairstyle goals. It's one of the easiest, quickest, and comfiest hairstyles to wear during summer. To create pigtails, all you need to do first is, divide your hair into two parts from the centre. Grab all your hair from one side and tie it into a high ponytail. Make the same ponytail on the other side of your hair and now you can flaunt it freely.
So, what do you think about these hairstyles of Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divyanka Tripathi's Instagram