- 1 hr ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 15 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 18 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 19 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs DC Live Match Updates: Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Capitals eye win, momentum
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Semi-Finale SPOILER: Shivam-Pallak Enter The Finale; Avantika-Piyush Get Eliminated
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For September 25; Get Netherworld Troop’s Blade And More
- News President Joe Biden feels India should have permanent membership in UNSC: MEA
- Finance CBDT: Gross Direct Tax Collections Spiked By 47% For The Financial Year FY 2021-22
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
With Christmas 2020 just around the corner, the celebrations have already knocked the doors. From decorating Christmas trees to buying gifts for loved ones to taking active participation in fun activities, the preparations are in a full swing. However, due to coronavirus pandemic, this year the celebrations are going to be limited and so people are most definitely looking forward to make the celebrations digital, just like how the other events have been taking place. Coming to online celebrations, well, there are a lot of fun challenges going on social media, one can participate in to make their Christmas 2020 memorable.
One of the challenges has also been created by our Boldsky team. It was just a few days ago when we saw Bollywood actress and model Sunny Leone sporting a wig that was dyed in red colour and had cute doll-like front bangs. Her look gave us Christmas vibes and soon we gave our readers a creative idea to celebrate the fun festival with your best friend by throwing a challenge on them and asking them to nail it like Sunny by dyeing their hair red. But looks like, Bollywood singer Dhvani Bhanushali loved our fun challenge as she was recently seen nailing the red hair look.
Lately, Dhvani took to her Instagram feed to share a close up selfie picture, where she was seen flaunting her red highlighted hair. It was not a pure bright red but it was definitely a beautiful shade of red. The diva styled her hair with side-partition with curls. She even captioned her picture as, 'लाल हो गए बाल'. Coming to her full attire, well, the actress donned a crew-neck black T-shirt that featured white text prints. She accessorised her look with white pearls-detailed hoops.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Dhvani slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
We absolutely loved this new hair look of Dhvani Bhanushali. Are you also going to participate in this fun challenge by dyeing your red hair? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Dhvani Bhanushali