- Technology Jabra Days Sale May on Amazon: Discounts On Jabra Elite 75t, Jabra Talk 30 And More
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In May
- News ‘Moral catastrophe’: WHO chief urges rich nations to donate shots instead of vaccinating children
- Sports Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur named captains for England tour
- Movies Thenmozhi Serial Actor Kutty Ramesh Passes Away
- Finance Top Business Ideas Linked To Stock Markets To Make Money In This Pandemic
- Automobiles Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- Education NMMS Result 2021 Gujarat Declared, Check Class 8th Merit List At sebexam.org
Kartik Aaryan is one of the most loved actors of today's generation. The Dhamaka actor, who enjoys huge number of fan following on social media, has been making best use of the online platforms not just to entertain everyone but also to spread awareness related to different issues. During the earlier days when the coronavirus pandemic had just hit India, Kartik Aaryan started a trend with #PoseLikeKartikAaryan to spread safety awareness among fans by sharing a picture in a black mask. And now the dapper actor has come up with another hashtag trend.
During the lockdown, the actor has grown out his hair and now in his latest picture on Instagram he was seen flaunting swag in his long hair. He also asked his fans if they should start the trend of long hair. Sharing the photograph, he wrote, 'Lambe Baalo ka Swag hi Alag hai Phir se Trend shuru karein? #HairLikeKartikAaryan'. Well, in the picture, the Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 actor was seen sporting a crew-neck yellow printed T-shirt, which he layered with a quarter-sleeved open-front denim jacket that featured red-hued patterns. Coming to his hair make-over again, Kartik sported long layered hair with side-partition and elevated his look with a short beard and full-grown moustache.
With this, let us also remind you that the Dostana 2 actor flaunted his long hair look at the opening show of Lakme Fashion Week 2020. In fact, that was the first time he gave us the glimpse of such different and unique look.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Kartik Aaryan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kartik Aaryan