- 57 min ago Hollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- 19 hrs ago Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- 1 day ago Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- 1 day ago Got A Messy Room? Here Are 6 Easy Ways To Declutter Your Bedroom
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 December 5 Highlights: Shamita Apologises To Abhijit; No Elimination Takes Place This Week
- Sports Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik lauds successful completion of FIH Hockey Men's Junior World Cup
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Set For December 10; Expected Price, Features
- Automobiles BSA Goldstar 650 Officially Revealed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Kartik Aaryan is one of the most loved actors of today's generation. The Dhamaka actor, who enjoys huge number of fan following on social media, has been making best use of the online platforms not just to entertain everyone but also to spread awareness related to different issues. During the earlier days when the coronavirus pandemic had just hit India, Kartik Aaryan started a trend with #PoseLikeKartikAaryan to spread safety awareness among fans by sharing a picture in a black mask. And now the dapper actor has come up with another hashtag trend.
During the lockdown, the actor has grown out his hair and now in his latest picture on Instagram he was seen flaunting swag in his long hair. He also asked his fans if they should start the trend of long hair. Sharing the photograph, he wrote, 'Lambe Baalo ka Swag hi Alag hai Phir se Trend shuru karein? #HairLikeKartikAaryan'. Well, in the picture, the Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 actor was seen sporting a crew-neck yellow printed T-shirt, which he layered with a quarter-sleeved open-front denim jacket that featured red-hued patterns. Coming to his hair make-over again, Kartik sported long layered hair with side-partition and elevated his look with a short beard and full-grown moustache.
With this, let us also remind you that the Dostana 2 actor flaunted his long hair look at the opening show of Lakme Fashion Week 2020. In fact, that was the first time he gave us the glimpse of such different and unique look.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Kartik Aaryan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kartik Aaryan