- 11 min ago How To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- 35 min ago Toxoplasma Gondii, The Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This To Babies?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Got Thin Brittle Nails? Check Out These 8 Kitchen Ingredients That Can Help
- News India reports 2,202 fresh Covid-19 cases with 27 deaths
- Technology Amazon Sony Google TV 2022 Edition Quiz Answers: Win Sony 4K UHD Google TV
- Sports IPL 2022: PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Movies Paresh Rawal Says He Will Charge A Bomb For Hera Pheri 3 To Play Same Old Baburao; Adds 'Story Has To Be Good'
- Finance Stock To Buy: Company Where e-mobility Is Driving The Next Phase Of Growth
- Automobiles Tips To Protect Car Paint
- Travel Fun-filled Family Weekend Getaways Near Delhi
- Education CG Board Class 12th Result Out: Kunti Sao Becomes Topper With 98.20%
Dandruff is a major issue in our life and there is nothing more annoying than living with dandruff. Dandruff is like a toxic relationship, which makes the scalp itchy, hair fall, and the white flakes consistently falling off your shoulders. In other words, dandruff gives you anxiety and it is better to visibly reduce dandruff or get plainly rid of it. So, if you are having dandruff issue, you shouldn't worry too much first of all because you have solutions for getting away from dandruff problems. There are some basic and some not-so basic solutions for controlling dandruff. Let's talk about the basic solutions, first.
Some of the basic solutions for getting rid of dandruff include, oiling your hair properly. So, once you oil your hair, which should be at least twice a week, you would already notice the nourishment in your hair. The second step is that your diet should be healthy and all-round. If you need proteins, you need fats too (and everything else in between). So, sticking to healthy foods and not foods with excessive oil, is going to help you a lot. Moreover, keep yourself hydrated by drinking water. You should step away from hot showers and you can try using some anti-dandruff shampoos and find out, which shampoo is the best for you. Now, these were the basics of controlling dandruff, let's advance to some non-basic solutions.
Yes, apart from following the standard routine, you could also control dandruff with hair masks. You could simply massage your hair with the yoghurt or make a mix of yoghurt and lemon juice and then apply it to your hair. The next step is that you have to rinse it with a lukewarm water or shampoo. Applying a mix of lemon juice and honey is also good for your hair, in order to stop dandruff. Aloe-vera and coconut oil and neem mix can also stop the dandruff from happening. So, don't fret, control your dandruff effectively and most of all, don't take stress.
- hair care2 DIY Hair Oils To Fight Dandruff And Improve Hair Growth
- wellnessBhringraj Oil: Benefits, How To Use And Possible Side Effects
- wellness11 Common, But No So Common Beard Problems And Ways To Treat Them
- body care4 Plants That Have Amazing Beauty Benefits; And How To Use Them
- hair careHow To Use Neem Leaves For Dandruff
- hair care5 Incredible Benefits Of Neem For Hair
- hair careAyurvedic Remedies For Your Five Biggest Hair Problems
- hair careScalp Brushing: What You Need To Know
- hair care8 Effective Ways To Prevent Winter Hair Loss
- hair careWinter Hair Problems To Look Out For And How To Fix Them
- hair careHow To Use Curd To Tackle Different Hair Problems
- hair careDo You Wash Your Hair At Night? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Ever Do It