- 3 min ago Hair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- 1 hr ago What Is Khosta-2? Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Vaccine-Resistant Virus Detected In Russia
- 2 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur's Secret To Spotless Skin: Get That Subtle Glow!
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 7: Ananya Panday To Shraddha Kapoor, Orange Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Actresses
- News Rajasthan political crisis: Ashok Gehlot speaks to Sonia Gandhi over phone, meets MLAs
- Travel List Of 7 Wonders Of The New World
- Finance How Many Free Cash Withdrawals Allowed In 1-Month In SBI, PNB, And HDFC ATMs
- Education 1647 vacancies in Himachal HPSSC: Know Eligibility, How to Apply, Salary and Details of Vacancy
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Speaks About How He Got ‘Lost’ With The Love He Received As Kabir In War
- Sports PKL 2022: Gujarat Giants coach Ram Mehar Singh claims his team will focus on process rather than results
- Automobiles The Volkswagen Gen.Travel Is A Look Into Our Relaxing Autonomous Future
- Technology Xiaomi Notebook Pro 120G Review: Laptop That Fits Most People's Bill
Experimenting with looks, be it on the fashion front or with a hairstyle, has become so important these days, especially in the modern world. After all, who doesn't like to flaunt new style every day? We all are tired and bored of wearing the same hairstyle every day, be it at a party or casual day outing. And so, we keep on scrolling our social media feeds to keep ourselves updated with new trends and to get inspiration from the influencers as well as the celebrities, who keep experimenting a lot with their hairstyles.
Talking about the hairstyles, well, let us update you that colourful braids are trending a lot these days and has become very popular among celebrities. While some are flaunting it by getting their hair dyed, some are using the hair accessories to get those perfect colourful braids. After Elli AvrRam, it's Calendar Girls actress Akanksha Puri, who stole the limelight with her stylish and fancy braids. It was a throwback picture, which she shared on Instagram. Her hairstyle was made by Pooja Gupta. She opted for multi-coloured ribbons and twisted it along with her braids. Here's how you can copy it in a few simple steps.
What you need
• Comb or hair brush
• Rat-tail comb
• Hair sectioning clips
• Bobby pins
• Mini bobby pins
• Hair ties
• Multiple ribbons of different colour (blue, red, yellow, green)
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• First, comb your hair thoroughly using hair brush to avoid tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, divide out 1 section of hair at the top of your head.
• Use sectioning clips to clip down the rest of your hair for some time.
• Pick up a section of hair near the forehead and divide it into three smaller sections for the braid.
• Start creating a Dutch braid by crossing the right strand under the middle one and then the left strand under the new middle one.
• Keep adding a new section of hair in your braid every time you cross the strands.
• Continue braiding, until your reach a little down from the crown part. Secure it with bobby pin so that it doesn't unravel while you work on the other braids.
• Now, pick a new section of hair from the right or left part of your head and repeat the same steps to create a second Dutch braid. Secure this too with bobby pin.
• Create more and multiple braids from the rest part of your hair from the top of your head.
• Once all braids are ready, remove the bobby pins, grab all the hair in your hand, and create two side ponytails near your ear. Secure them with hair ties.
• Now, begin with your left ponytail. Divide the ponytail into four parts to make four braids.
• Pick the first part and start creating a normal braid by wrapping the sections over one another.
• Once you reach in the middle of your braid, pick any ribbon and tuck it into your braid using mini bobby pin.
• Then again, start twisting the sections, along with the ribbon, to form the braid.
• When you reach the end, create a knot with the ribbon to secure your braid from unravelling.
• Your first is now ready. Repeat the same to form three more braids from the same ponytail. But pick different colour ribbons to make it look colourful.
• Once all your four braids are ready on the left side, make four more braids from your right ponytail.
• Your hairstyle is now ready. Lastly, spritz some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, are you ready to flaunt those colourful braids? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram
- hair careMadhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, And Konkona Sen Sharma Show 3 Different Ways To Style Side Braid
- hair careNeha Sharma’s Cute Two Braids Could Be Your Ideal Hairstyle For Oily Hair Days
- hair care7 Celebrities-Inspired Cool Shoulder-Length Hairstyles To Beat The Heat This Summer
- hair careJanhvi Kapoor’s Pigtails Hairdo Will Remind You Of Your School Time But It’s Really Trending!
- women fashionTaapsee Pannu Super Cool Safety Pin Hairstyle Will Blow Your Mind
- make up tipsInstagram Beauty Trends This Week: Braided Bun, Heavily Kohled Eyes, Highlighted Face & More
- women fashionTired Of Your Regular Braid? Sonakshi Sinha Has Some Fun Braid Ideas For You!
- hair careHow To Do The Side Braid Sonam Kapoor Flaunted At The Zoya Factor Promotions
- hair careAly Goni’s Braided Hairstyle Is So Stylish That The Men With Long Hair Would Totally Get Obsessed By It
- make up tips5 Major Beauty Lessons To Take From Kylie Jenner’s Instagram Feed
- hair careLook Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- hair careBAFTA 2021: Step-By-Step Guide To Get Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Spectacular Bubble Braid Hairstyle