- 6 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 8 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 9 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 11 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Sports Three Premier League clubs that could sign Chelsea youngster Armando Broja this summer
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Malavika Mohanan always comes up with some amazing hairstyles ideas, which not only catches our attention but also give us major goals for different occasions. There have been many times when the actress has stunned us with her different braided hairstyles and her recent one just had all our eyes on. She recently took to her Instagram feed and treated us with her pictures, flaunting cornrows Dutch-braid hairstyle. The hairstyle looked sophisticated enough to sport at gym as this kind of hairstyle is generally tight and keeps hair off the face. So, if you want to nail the similar hairstyle, just follow the steps below and recreate the hairstyle.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Few hair ties
• Sectioning clips
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of the rat-tailed comb, divide your hair into 7 to 8 small sections from front to back. Use sectioning clips to prevent mixing up the sections.
• Unclip any one section and start braiding your hair in a neat, clean, and tight Dutch braid.
• Braid till you reach near to the nape of your neck and then tie it with a hair tie.
• Braid all the other sections in the similar way.
• Now, gather all your braids and tie it up in a ponytail.
• Apply some hair spray, at last, to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
Once your hairstyle is ready, you can straighten your ponytail using a hair straightener, but make sure to use heat protectant spray or serum first. Alternatively, you can tie your ponytail into a bun. So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Malavika Mohanan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Malavika Mohanan
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu And Malavika Mohanan In Gorgeous Sarees That You Would Want To Wear, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeOnam 2021: Janhvi Kapoor And Malavika Mohanan Stun Us With Their Festive-Wear
- bollywood wardrobeOn Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- bollywood wardrobeUgadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Christian To Bohemian, Malavika Mohanan Shows Off Her Different Bridal Avatars In Latest Photoshoot
- bollywood wardrobeLove The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day 2021: Malavika Mohanan, Hina Khan, And Shraddha Kapoor Slay It In Their Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeMalavika Mohanan’s Paisley Printed Co-ord Set Is Pretty And Easily Affordable; Know It’s Price Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeVidya Balan, Kirti Kulhari, And Malavika Mohanan Inspire Us With Their Saree Looks
- hair careDiwali: Tara Sutaria, Malavika Mohanan, Priyanka Chopra With Wow Hairstyles To Try During The Festival!
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali: Tara Sutaria, Manushi Chhillar And Other Divas' Inspired Exquisite Traditional Wear Other Than Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Hina Khan, Mrunal Thakur And Other Divas Wow Us With Their Traditional Outfits