- 3 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 13 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 15 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 16 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Remember the childhood champi time? Some childhood habits are best carried into adulthood. And champi time is one of those habits. The champi or hair oil massage our mothers used to force us to endure was the best thing that could have done for hair. Hair oil massage gives your hair the strength to fight all the pollutants and hair damaging practices that we are blissfully unaware of.
Giving champi or oil massage to your hair and scalp strengthens your roots and improves the blood circulation in your scalp besides taking you down the nostalgic memory lane of childhood. But it isn't just the act of massaging the scalp that makes champi so special and effective. The hair oil you use for the champi determines how effective or targeted(to a particular hair issue) the massage has been. Hair oils are a potion of life for your hair. So, it is time to revisit the forgotten age-old champi tradition and revive your hair to its former glory.
To that effect, we have listed the best hair oils you can use for the most effective and relaxing champi time ever. Here we go!
Best Hair Oils For Champi
1. Coconut Oil
You won't find an oil that penetrates your scalp as coconut oil does. Infused with lauric acid, coconut oil has a great affinity for hair proteins that makes it so easily penetrable and that is the reason that this oil is so popular and effective in reviving damaged and dull hair.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil isn't just great nourishment for your body but your beautiful locks as well. Rich in phenols that grant the oils its antioxidant properties, olive oil destresses the scalp and locks the moisture in the hair shaft to keep any signs of hair damage at bay. 
Recommended Read: How To Wash Your Hair The Right Way!
3. Amla Oil
If all the knowledge and benefits of amla for hair passed down the generations did not open your eyes to the wonderful results of amla for hair, consider this as your tip-off. Amla or Indian gooseberry is a hair tonic replete with essential fatty acids and restorative properties that improve hair hygiene and stimulate hair follicles to promote hair growth.
4. Almond Oil
All the heat styling you have been doing has left your hair super dry and damaged, and you wondering how to revive the hair? It is time for the almond oil therapy. Almond oil is highly emollient and brings the shine and life back to your tresses. Vitamin E and essential fatty acids present in almond oil make it a hair elixir to revive your hair and boost the stunted hair growth.
Recommended Read: 10 Fabulous Home Remedies To Tackle Hair Thinning
5 Neem Oil
Dandruff and itchy scalp making your life miserable? You will be beyond ecstatic to know how effective neem oil can be against all hair and scalp-damaging bacteria and fungi! A champi with this antibacterial oil will exceed your expectations and cleanse your scalp so quickly that you would say goodbye to dandruff before you know it. 
The Right Way To Champi Your Hair
Well, our mothers might be the experts in giving the champi, most of us are not. This quick guide will help you do the champi in a way that helps your hair the most.
Giving champi to your hair is a two-step process- putting the oil on the scalp and massaging your scalp. After you have got the oil of your choice, take it in a bowl and warm it up a bit. You can add any essential oil like lavender essential oil or tea tree oil to make the process more effective. But, it is completely optional to use an essential oil.
Now that your oil is warm, use a cotton pad to apply the oil all over your scalp by sectioning your hair. After you have applied the oil to your scalp and hair, use your fingertips to massage your scalp in circular motions for a couple of minutes. Press on your scalp for a few seconds and use zig-zag motions for an active massage. To make this even more effective, you can wrap your hair in a hot well for better penetration of oil into your scalp.
Tie your hair in a bun or braid and wait for about an hour before washing your hair.