- 10 hrs ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 11 hrs ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 11 hrs ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 15 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- News Sri Lanka Crisis: What is the 21st Amendment bill which seeks to end presidential system
- Sports RCB Playoff Chances 2022: Here's how Royal Challengers Bangalore can enter IPL 2022 knockouts
- Finance Stocks To Buy: These 3 Stocks Can Gain Upto 39% In 1 Year, Stable Volume Growth Reported
- Movies Shailesh Lodha Quits Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah; Actor Is No Longer Shooting For The Show - Reports
- Education TANCET 2022 Result: Anna University To Announce Results In June Second Week. Check Dates And Other Details
- Automobiles CNG Price Hiked Again: Rs 2 Increased Per Kg
- Technology Vivo Y01 Launched As Brand’s Latest Entry-Level Phone: Features & Price
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
Getting up late with greasy hair isn't the best way to start the day. A greasy scalp can cause itching and seborrheic dermatitis. And it's a feast for the fungus that causes dandruff. Low-key freaked out? Don't be because we are here to help you out.
People who have oily hair may despair, but there are some quick tips you can use to get rid of the grease without stripping the hair of its natural oils or causing irritation.
Quick Tips To Manage Oily Hair
1. Dry shampoo
The simplest way to get rid of greasy hair is dry shampoo. You should give this miracle product a try if you haven't yet. You can get extra days between washes and unbelievable volume and texture with just a few sprays. Spray it on your roots, wait a minute, rub it in, and brush it out.
2. Baby powder
Now that you're out of your favourite dry shampoo, here's another one that's just as good to get rid of all the grease. Baby powder is a multipurpose beauty product that's been used for centuries to fix greasy head problems. Still works today. Sprinkle it along the parting lines and rub it in.
3. Blotting paper
Using blotting paper on your scalp will get rid of shine just like it does on your face. Part your hair in a few places, then run the blotting paper through your roots and scalp.
We mostly think of toners when we think of skincare. But what we miss is that toners also have some alcohol in them. This can make your hair look so much better when it's greasy! Your greasy hair will be fixed in a matter of seconds with a toner.
5. Mini blowout
Oily hair tends to look flat and limp. One of the easiest ways to fix your greasy strands is to blow dry a little. You'll get a lot more volume, and your hair will appear less greasy-simply blow-dry key areas around your forehead with a round brush.
6. Tease your hair
A flat mane is one of the worst things that can happen when your hair gets oily. So, tease your hair a bit if you don't want that look. Try sectioning your hair, spraying some hairspray, and teasing it with a comb. Your hair will look fresher and bouncer without having to wash it.
- hair careHere’s Your Guide On How To Oil Train Your Hair
- women fashion5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- hair careHow Frequently Should You Wash Your Hair Based On Your Hair Type
- hair careBid Goodbye To Oily Hair, Try This Sea Salt Remedies
- hair care12 Effective Ingredients To Use For Oily Hair And Scalp This Monsoon
- hair careTips For Oily Haired Beauties: #1 - Do Not Wash Hair Every Day
- hair careEasy & Effective Tricks To Treat Oily Scalp!
- hair careThings That Make Your Scalp More Greasy!
- hair careHair Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easy!
- hair careHow To Style Unwashed, Greasy Hair
- hair care7 Best Home Remedies For Greasy Hair
- hair care7 Natural Ways To Stop Your Hair From Getting Oily