- 59 min ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 1 hr ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 2 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Movies Nach Baliye 9: Shrenu Parikh SLAPS Rahul Mahajan; Shraddha Injured-Will She BACK OUT Of The Show?
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Automobiles Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Technology Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- Sports Al Attiyah wins every stage on way to emphatic Silk Way Rally victory
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Styling the hair can be a nightmare for many. While a hairstyle can make or break a look, most of us don't play with our hairstyles much. But, with a little twist to your basic hairstyles, you can transform your whole look. And that is what Manushi Chillar proved recently.
In her recent photoshoot for Sri Lanka Tourism, Manushi Chillar flaunted a gorgeous orange number with huge bell sleeves which she paired up with nude make-up and braided ponytail. Manushi carried the beautiful dress by Ankita studio in a casually effortless manner and the stylist only enhanced her look.
Although the look as a whole was stunning, we think her hairstyle is something you might not want to overlook. Suitable for different occasions and various dressing styles, this ponytail won't disappoint you. So, buckle up and let's find out how exactly can you recreate this ponytail.
How To Recreate This Braided Ponytail
What you need
- Detangler comb
- Few hair ties
- Curling iron
- Hair spray
- Heat protectant spray
Steps to recreate the hairdo
- Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
- Apply some heat protectant spray on your hair.
- Use the curling iron to curl your hair in loose curls starting from the middle of your hair till the ends.
- Now, take the middle-front section of your hair and start to braid your hair in a Dutch braid.
- Keep adding small sections of hair with each twist of the braid until you reach the back of your head. Now braid it in a usual Dutch braid and secure the end using a hair tie.
- Gather all of your hair and tie it up in a ponytail.
- Take a section of your hair from the ponytail, braid it in a Dutch braid and secure the end using a hair tie. Do at least 4-5 similar Dutch braids using the sections of hair from your ponytail.
- Apply some hair spray, at last, to ensure that everything is set in place and will last you the whole day.