It is no secret that fruits have a major impact on our hair and skin. They constantly provide us with the much-needed nourishment and nutrients that are beneficial for our hair. Including fruits in our daily can be great for your hair care needs.
Fruits help to strengthen your hair, thus reducing the chances of breakage. They also ensure that you hair gets the necessary nutrients from time to time when you consume fruit juice, eat raw fruits, or use them topically on your hair. Speaking of fruits, have you ever tried using kiwi for hair care? If not, you must try it today as it has a lot of benefits to offer.
Why Should You Use Kiwi For Hair Growth?
Enriched with Vitamin E, kiwi helps in improving the health and quality of your hair. Also, adequate intake of Vitamin E helps in promoting hair growth. Kiwi also helps to reduce hair fall to a great extent. It also acts as a cleansing agent.
Besides, it prevents premature greying of hair. It also combats dryness in your hair and regular topical application of kiwi ensures protection from dry and damaged hair.
How To Use Kiwi For Hair Growth?
- 1 kiwi cut into slices
- ½ mashed banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- few drops of rosewater
- few drops of jojoba oil
How to make kiwi hair mask
- In a small bowl, mash the kiwi slices and set them aside.
- Take another bowl and add mashed banana to it.
- Next, add honey to the banana and mix well.
- Add rosewater and lastly add some jojoba oil and mix all the ingredients together.
- Now, take the kiwi and add it to the mixture. Blend all the ingredients together to form a consistent paste.
- The hair pack is now ready for application.
How to apply kiwi hair mask
- Using a comb, divide your hair into two main sections - right and left.
- Take one section at a time. Take the left section and divide it into smaller sub-sections.
- Use a brush to apply the pack on each section properly. Ensure that you cover all your hair - from roots to tips.
- Repeat the same with the other section too until you cover all your hair.
- Wear a shower cap and let it stay for 1 hour
- Wash your hair using a sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.
Making a kiwi hair mask at home is quite easy, don't you think? Do try this easy and quick hair mask at home and say hello to beautiful, thick, and luscious tresses in no time.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar