TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Split ends are the sign of damaged hair. This type of hair feels prickly and looks rough as well as frayed. This unappealing condition occurs when the outermost layer of your hair gets damaged.
If you too have split ends and always rely on haircuts for getting rid of them, then it is about time to tackle this annoying hair problem from the roots. Instead of just chopping off your strands, you should try to treat this unsightly problem.
Though there are natural ingredients that can treat split ends, there is one in particular that can effectively repair split ends and boost your hair's overall health. We're talking about avocados.
Packed with fatty amino acids, avocado can revive damaged hair and treat split ends in an effective manner.
Here, we've listed some of the best ways to use this hair-benefiting fruit for treating split ends:
1. Avocado + Banana
- Mash an avocado and a ripe banana and mix the paste with 4-5 tablespoons of rose water.
- Massage the material into your hair and leave it there for an hour.
- Wash it off with a light shampoo and tepid water.
- Repeat the same process after a week to remove split ends.
2. Avocado + Almond Oil
- Combine 2 tablespoons of avocado oil with 3 tablespoons of almond oil.
- Work the resulting material into your hair and let it sit there for 40 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Try doing this once a week for effective results.
3. Avocado + Mayonnaise
- Thoroughly mash an avocado and mix it with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Apply the blend to your hair and allow it to sit there for 30-35 minutes.
- Wash it off with a light shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Twice a month, pamper your locks with this specific material for noticeable results.
4. Avocado + Olive Oil
- Simple mash an avocado and combine it with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Smear the concoction into your strands and leave it there for 20-25 minutes.
- Afterwards, use lukewarm water to wash off the residue from your head.
- Make use of this homemade concoction on a weekly basis to get rid of split ends for good.
5. Avocado + Papaya
- Extract fresh papaya pulp and mix it with 2 tablespoons of mashed avocado.
- Apply the material to your hair strands and let it dry for a good 30 minutes.
- Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Twice a month, treat your troubled hair with this homemade mask to get positive results.
6. Avocado + Honey
- Put together a blend of 2-3 tablespoons of mashed avocado and 4 tablespoons of organic honey.
- Slather the prepared material all over your strands.
- Allow it to sit there for 40 minutes prior to washing your head with lukewarm water.
- This method can be used 3-4 times a month for combatting split ends.
7. Avocado + Egg White
- Separate an egg white and mix it with 3 tablespoons of mashed avocado.
- Work the material all over your tresses.
- Allow it to dry for 30-35 minutes before washing it off with a light shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Give this method a try to yield great results for your hair.
8. Avocado + Milk
- Take a bowl, put an avocado in it and mash it with a fork.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw milk to the paste and mix thoroughly to get the concoction ready.
- Apply it to your hair and keep it there for 30 minutes.
- Later on, wash it off with lukewarm water and your regular shampoo.
- Twice a month, pamper your hair with this homemade blend to get rid of split ends.