- 37 min ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 43 min ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 2 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 16 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Finance Vakrangee To Set Up Electric Vehicle Charging Points Across India
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Movies Anushka Sharma Married Virat Kohli At The Age Of 29 Because Of This Reason!
- Sports England's first cricket World Cup victory is as controversial as its only football title
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Automobiles 2020 BS-VI Royal Enfield Thunderbird Spotted Testing — Features Relaxed Riding Position
- News Kejriwal, Sisodia get bail in defamation case filed by Vijender Gupta
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
There are times when women get bored with the same old look and the same old hairstyle. This is when they think of trying out something new and inspiring. And, speaking about trying something new, what could be better than looking up to our favourite celebrities for their hairstyle picks and fashion statement?
Speaking of hairstyles, who could be better than our youth icon Alia Bhatt? She has always inspired young women, especially teens, with her unique sense of style and fashion, along with make-up. Be it a traditional event that we have to attend or a party, Alia Bhatt always has some tips to offer.
Recently, Alia won the Youth Icon Of The Year at the Vogue Women Of The Year awards where she sported her nude make-up look with a simple, yet elegant half-bun hairstyle. Alia's super cool hairstyle is a perfect pick for those who want to go bold, yet subtle. On the other hand, she perfectly nailed the nude make-up look. Nude make-up is quite a thing these days as more and more celebrities are opting for it - even for weddings.
If you too want to flaunt this amazing hairstyle, here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
How To Re-create Alia Bhatt's Half-bun Hairstyle?
- Start off by washing your hair with a sulphate-free mild shampoo and conditioner. Air dry your hair or if you are in a rush, you can even blow dry your hair, although it is not always recommended. Air-drying your hair is always a good option.
- Once your hair is completely dry, begin your hairstyle with brushing your hair with the help of a round brush. Also, detangle your hair meanwhile as you brush it gently. Once done, use some texturising spray on your tresses and spray it around the crown to get that messy look - just like Alia Bhatt.
- Next, take the hair from the crown section where you just sprayed the texturising spray, pull it backwards and tie it up into a small bun at the back.
- Take a curling iron and begin curling the bottom hair into soft curls. For this, you will need to first divide your hair into two main sections - right and the left. Begin with the left section first. Once you have both the sections defined, divide each of the sections into further small sub-sections one by one. Take one section at a time and start curling your hair.
- Once you have curled all your hair, except for the bun, use a hair-setting spray to fix it.
Isn't this hairstyle quite an easy one to do? Try this amazing and versatile hairstyle at home and flaunt those gorgeous tresses of yours at the next party you attend.