- 14 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 14 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 15 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 16 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News Direct link and steps to download IBPS RRB pre-exam training admit card
- Technology Xiaomi's Most Expensive Smartphone Teased: Will Cost Rs. 4,80,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Ever wondered what good does conditioning do to your hair? Well, it does make a lot of difference to your hair. For example, it makes your hair smooth and soft and takes care of your hair for the next two to three days. But, for that, you first need to understand and try out a few conditioners to know which are well suited for your hair type.
What if we tell you that there is one particular conditioner which you can use for all hair types - and especially those who have dry hair?
Apple cider vinegar conditioner serves as a good choice for those with dry hair and for other hair types too. But, you might wonder where would you get this conditioner? Oh, hang on...you do not have to go anywhere for it. You can make this conditioner easily at home and that too without much fuss.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair
Packed with a number of essential nutrients, apple cider vinegar has a number of benefits to offer, some of which are listed below:
- It conditions your hair
- It makes your hair soft, smooth, and manageable
- It treats dandruff
- It improves the health of your hair and moisturises it
- It treats hair loss and stimulates hair growth
- It reduces frizz in your hair
How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner For Dry Hair?
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp peppermint essential oil
How to do
- In a small bowl, add some apple cider vinegar and honey. Mix both the ingredients well.
- Next, add some olive oil to it and mix well.
- Now add some aloe vera gel to it and whisk all the ingredients together
- Lastly, add some peppermint essential oil to the mixture and blend all the ingredients together until you get a creamy paste.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and then proceed to use this homemade conditioner.
- For that, divide your hair into small sections as it will be easier to apply conditioner.
- Take a brush and use it to apply conditioner to your hair and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off your hair with cold water and leave it to airdry or towel dry. Avoid using a blow dryer for your hair as it can lead to dry hair.
- Repeat this pack twice a week for desired results.
Why this works
- Apple cider vinegar balances and maintains the pH of your scalp. It also possess antifungal and antibacterial properties that help in combating dry scalp.
- Honey makes your hair softer and smoother and at the same time it moisturises an nourishes your hair.
- Apart from repairing dry and damaged hair, olive oil also has the potential to stimulate hair growth by strengthening your hair follicles. It also helps to fight off fungus, dandruff, and other scalp infections.
- Aloe vera gel works as a natural hair conditioner that gives you smooth and shiny hair after prolonged use.
- Peppermint essential oil, like other essential oils, aids in hair growth and makes your hair stronger and healthier. It also keeps your hair nourished.