At a time when there are so many women who have to regularly deal with hair loss, dry, dull, and damaged hair or hair breakage, home remedies come as a blessing and are a perfect solution to all hair care problems. One such home remedy is grapeseed oil. It is well-known for the amazing benefits it offers.
Why Should You Use Grapeseed Oil For Hair Care?
Extracted from the seeds of grapes, grapeseed oil is an excellent moisturiser and is a preferred choice of most women when it comes to hair care. It contains linoleic acid along with omega-3 fatty acids that promise to make your hair shiny, smooth, and healthy.
One of the essential benefits of grapeseed oil is that it fights hair loss, thus promoting stronger, thicker, and shinier hair. It also locks the moisture in your hair, making it frizz-free in no time and also ensures that your hair will never witness split-ends as long as you keep using this oil on a regular basis.
Besides, it conditions your hair and makes it softer than before. An important aspect of grapeseed oil which makes it a preferred choice is that it is lighter than most hair oils and ensures that it doesn't make your hair and scalp appear greasy when applied.
Moreover, grapeseed oil is odourless, so it eliminates the chance of spreading any kind of lingering smell - which some people may be allergic to.
How To Use Grapeseed Oil For Hair Loss?
You can fight hair loss by simply making a deep conditioning hair mask using grapeseed oil, some essential oils, and egg. However, before you make and apply the mask, you can treat your hair to the goodness of grapeseed oil alone. All you need to do is warm some grapeseed oil in a small glass bowl and massage your scalp thoroughly with it. Massage for about 5-10 minutes, let your scalp relax, and then proceed to wash your hair or simply apply the deep conditioning mask.
Listed below is a quick and easy homemade recipe of making deep conditioning hair mask for hair loss:
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp lavender essential oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
How to make
- In a bowl, crack open the egg and mix it with honey.
- Whisk both the ingredients together until they blend into one and set it aside.
- Now, take a small pan, and add all the given oils in it one by one and allow it to warm up on a low flame.
- Heat the oil concoction for about 20-30 seconds until it's slightly warm (warm enough for you to apply it on your scalp.)
- Turn off the heat.
- Now add the egg and honey mixture to the oil concoction and blend it all together until you get a sticky paste.
- The mask is now ready for application.
How to apply
- Start off by brushing your hair and detangling it to remove any knots.
- Divide your hair into two equal partitions. Start with one partition at a time.
- Divide the selected partition into smaller sections and start applying the mixture on each and every section using a brush. (Note: Try and avoid using your hands as it will become a bit messy. Although, using your hands is not a problem if you do not have a brush.)
- Once you have applied the mixture all over, cover your head with a shower cap and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Wash off your hair using a mild sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this mask once in every 15 days for desired results.
With so many amazing benefits, grapeseed oil is definitely worth giving a try and truly deserves a place in your hair care routine. After all, who doesn't want soft, shiny, strong, and long hair?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us