TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Of all the hair problems women face, the one that they dread the most is split ends. Next comes dry and damaged hair. Split ends are scary because they are a sign of broken and damaged hair. Also, they hinder hair growth and boost hair fall which is a major No-No for most women. So... when we are attacked by split ends, what can we do? Well, the answer is pretty simple - resort to home remedies.
Speaking of home remedies, have you ever tried using papaya for hair care and removing split ends? Well, if you haven't, it is time you start using papaya for hair as it has a wide range of benefits to offer. Listed below are some amazing benefits of papaya, apart from treating split ends, and the reasons why it deserves a place in your hair care routine.
Benefits Of Papaya For Hair
• Treats split ends
• Nourishes dry and damaged hair
• Diminishes hair fall
• Promotes hair growth
• Treats dandruff
• Prevents premature greying of hair
• Works as a hair conditioner
• Clear and prevents chemical build-up on scalp
• Adds shine to your hair
• Prevents balding
• Gives your hair a healthy volume
How To Make Papaya Hair Mask At Home?
• ½ cup papaya pulp
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp mashed banana pulp
How to do
• Take some papaya and cut it into small pieces.
• Next, grind those pieces or mash them nicely to make some pulp. Set it aside.
• Now take a small bowl and add coconut oil in it
• Next, add olive oil to it and mix both the oils together.
• Now, add some mashed banana to the oils and blend all the ingredients to make a smooth, creamy paste.
• Now, take the papaya pulp and add it to the banana-oils mixture. Whisk all the ingredients nicely to turn it all into a smooth, creamy paste.
• The hair pack is now ready for application.
How to apply
• Detangle your hair to remove any knots formed in it.
• Now, divide your hair into two sections - right and left.
• Now, divide the sections into further smaller sun-sections. Take one section at a time. Apply the pack on your scalp and hair using a brush. You can use your fingers too but that can become a bit messy sometimes.
• Now, apply the pack on to your scalp and hair using a brush. Ensure that you cover all the sections properly.
• Let the pack rest for about 30 minutes.
• Rinse off your hair with a mild sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
• Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.