- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- News Knowing one's duty is good: Priyanka Gandhi's jibe at Adityanath's Sonbhadra visit
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
We all love imitating our favourite celebrities - copying their fashion, their make-up and especially their hairstyles. Celebrities are often seen sporting different hairstyles, sometimes simple hairstyles with an interesting twist.
Today, at Boldsky, we have curated a list of five different hairstyles that you will instantly fall in love with! Try these hairstyles at home and flaunt that stylish look of yours at the next party you attend!
Below are five different signature hairstyles of your favourite celebrities that are totally worth copying:
Priyanka Chopra's Messy Waves
Priyanka Chopra surely knows how to take good care of her hair. She has always sported a messy waves look and has carried it really well. Whether she is wearing a traditional outfit or a western one, she manages to carry her signature hairstyle look quite well.
To get Priyanka's signature hairstyle look, follow the steps mentioned below:
To start with, blow dry your hair completely.
Then, using a hair curler, start curling your hair in two-inch sections. For this, you need to use a 1.5-inch barel curling iron.
While curling your hair, you need to ensure that you curl some sections of the hair away from the head and some in the opposite/ reverse direction.
Do not curl the ends of the hair to give it a slightly messy look.
Once done, use a hair setting spray to keep your hair in place.
Meghan Markle's Messy Bun
It has always been Meghan Markle's style to sport a messy bun look along with nude make-up and it really fits her personality very well. She usually sports her signature messy bun look with soft curled tendrils framing her face.
To re-create Meghan's signature look, follow the steps given below:
Comb your hair and make a middle partition.
Apply a hair serum on your hair.
Take all the hair behind and pull it into a ponytail, and secure it with an elastic hair band.
Twist the ponytail to form a bun and with the help of bobby pins or U pins secure the bun at the back.
Pull out two strands of hair from either of the sides on the front side.
With the help of a curling iron, curl the strands of hair and leave it at that.
Kangana Ranaut's Tight Ringlets
Kangana's signature look - tight ringlets is what makes her stand apart. The most amazing part of her hairstyle is the way she sports the short hair look and carries it off with such style. You can easily create Kangana's style by following the easy steps mentioned below:
Prep your hair using a heat protectant serum that is specifically meant for curly hair.
Use a thick curler to curl your hair. Cover all your hair and curl it properly.
Once done, do not comb your hair or brush it. Just scrunch it and you are all done.
Use a hair setting spray to keep your curls in place for as long as you want.
Deepika Padukone's Low Back Bun
No matter if it is her signature cat eye look or her very own low back bun, Deepika Padukone always makes it a point that she looks her best wherever she goes.
To get Deepika's low back bun look, follow the steps mentioned below:
Comb your hair and prep it using a heat protectant serum. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. Later, straighten your hair using a hair straightener.
Make a middle partition and pull all your hair back into a tight ponytail and secure it with an elastic hair band.
Now twist the ponytail into a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
Ariana Grande's High Ponytail
Whether she is making a public appearance or performing on the stage in front of thousands of fans, Ariana Grande never fails to amaze us with her lovely high ponytail look - which, of course, is her signature look.
To get Ariana's signature look, follow the easy steps listed below:
Comb your hair thoroughly.
Flip your hair and blow dry it in the upward direction. This will give a smooth texture to your hair.
You can use a boar bristle brush to pull up your hair high into a ponytail.
Use an elastic band to fasten your hair.