- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Long and strong lustrous hair is still a dream for many women out there. Although, it is said that our hair grows an inch per month, it is not always true. If your hair is too damaged then there are less chances that your hair will grow as it would normally.
But do not worry, you can grow your hair faster with a simple kitchen ingredient. This time it is nothing but yogurt. The anti-fungal properties of yogurt help in getting rid of dandruff and keeping the scalp healthy. It naturally moisturises the hair and the scalp. Also, it controls the excessive sebum produced on the scalp and maintains the pH balance of the scalp.
Let us have a look at how you can use yogurt for faster hair growth.
Banana And Yogurt
This mask helps in hydrating and deep cleansing the scalp and thus help in promoting the growth of healthy hair.
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
How to do
Take a clean bowl. Mash the ripe banana to make a smooth paste. Add yogurt, honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice into it and blend all the ingredients well. Apply this on your hair with the help of a brush and leave it on for 25-30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can wash it off in normal shampoo and water.
Yogurt And Olive Oil
A combination of yogurt and olive oil helps in managing the hair and prevents hair breakage.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups water
How to do
First, mix together lemon juice and 2 cups of water and keep it side. Next, combine olive oil and yogurt. Apply the olive oil and yogurt mask on your hair and leave it on for 20-25 minutes. Later, wash it off with a mild shampoo. Finally, rinse your hair with the lemon juice solution.
Yogurt And Honey
This hair mask helps in controlling the oil production on the scalp and helps in cleansing the clogged pores.
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
How to do
Make a consistent paste by adding yogurt, honey and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Divide your hair into different sections and start applying this mask on your hair and let it stay for about 30 minutes. You can wash your hair off using normal water. You can use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
Aloe Vera And Yogurt
Aloe vera has many nutrients like vitamins and amino acids that will help in keeping the scalp and hair healthy.
- 3 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
How to do
In a clean bowl add aloe vera gel, yogurt, olive oil and honey. Mix all the ingredients well and start applying it on your scalp and massage in a circular motion. Let it stay for about 45 minutes and later you can wash it off in normal water with a mild shampoo.