- 21 min ago Daily Horoscope: 20 November 2019
- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 12 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 12 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
When your hair is exposed to sunlight or if it undergoes several chemical treatments like straightening, rebonding, smoothening, blow dry, etc., it can definitely lead to dry hair. Your hair becomes more frizzy than your usual texture and becomes unmanageable.
In order to avoid that you need to take proper care of your hair. In this article, we'll be discussing a DIY remedy using aloe vera and almond oil for dry hair. Let us see how to prepare this DIY hair mask.
DIY Overnight Aloe Vera And Honey Mask For Dry Hair
What you'll need?
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2-3 vitamin E capsules
- 1 tsp almond oil
- A few drops of lemon juice
How to prepare?
Take a clean glass bowl. Add fresh aloe vera gel into it. If fresh aloe vera is not available then you can use the ready-made aloe vera gel. Take out the vitamin E oil from the capsule and pour it in the bowl. Next, add the almond oil and squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Divide your hair into sections and start covering your hair with this mask from the roots till the tip of your hair. Once the entire hair is covered in this tie your hair into a bun and you can cover it with a shower cap and leave it overnight. Next day morning thoroughly wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel
This plant has been used since ages in beauty regimes. It helps in protecting the hair and also gives a smooth texture to the hair. Also, aloe vera helps in keeping both the hair and the scalp hydrated and moisturised throughout.
Benefits Of Almond Oil
Rich in magnesium, almond oil helps in making your hair smooth and soft. It prevents the thinning of the hair and will promote hair growth. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of almond oil will treat any inflammation on the scalp caused due to dandruff and other infections. You can simply massage your hair with some almond oil regularly for healthy and lustrous hair.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Oil
Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E oil will help in rejuvenating the hair and helps in maintaining strong and healthy hair. It will also improve blood circulation and will eventually help in growing the hair. If regularly used, it will treat brittle hair and prevent breakage.
Benefits Of Lemon Juice
Rich in Vitamin C lemon helps in improving the collagen and boosting the hair growth. It helps in strengthening the hair follicles and will reduce hair fall. The antifungal properties in lemon helps in treating dandruff and dry scalp.